Three

Min Hyera my beautiful friend, how are you! Oh my God, I know it's only been a month since we last met but I miss you so much, girl! I'm emailing you because i think it's making the distance feel a lot more precious (though i thought of writing letters but that's just going to take too much time hehe) I have bad news.. and good news! which one would you like to know first?

hehehe, okay here it is.

Bad news is, I won't be coming back in the nearest 6 months :(

The good news, I can bring you over and we'll be able to spend SOOOO much time together!

Tell me what you think soon alright!

-Sunhi

Sunhi knows nothing of Mingook, well not yet atleast. She invited me over to her place in UK to stay and spend time together for a month. I'm planning on bringing Mingook along since Taehyung and my parents are probably busy. Plus, he can meet his Aunt Sunhi!

I hope Taehyung will be okay with it.

"Please don't tell me you're breaking up with me. Please, Hyera."

I looked at him, wide eyed.

"What are you talking about? No I'm not going to break up with you. Not in a hundred years!"

He stares at me blankly.

"Sunhi invited me over to her place in UK and I'm planning on bringing Mingook along. Is that okay?"

Taehyungs face recovers from its blankness and he reached for my hand.

"Thank you for not leaving me. But please don't do that again! I was so close to tears okay..."

Oh he's sulking. My smol bean is sulking c:

"But when are you going? For how long? Why bring Mingook along?"

"If you let me, then i'll book the flight for next two week so that we have enough time to pack and spend time with you," Taehyung failed to hide his grin. "A month, or maybe less. I doubt it would be less so yeah, a month. Well... you're the busy one! And so is Yoongi.. and the rest of BTS.. and my parents are too. So I think it's best for me to take him along."

Taehyung nods a few times.

Stared at me for a few moments.

Pouts for a little while.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I mean, you'll be going to a foreign country with our son. Just the two of you."

Our son. My heart skips a beat everytime he says that.

"I'm sure. I'll be okay, Taehyung-ah. We'll call you every once in a while, okay?"

He nods and flashes his rectangular smile at me.

"Okay. But Mingook.."

Oh no.

"Why?"

"He needs a passport."

Kim Taehyung, the one who's capable of making my heart skip soooo many beats.

~

"Omma, why isn't appa coming with us?"

I'm tucking Mingook in bed. We went shopping today and it was really tiring. Taehyung didn't come along since its too risky.

"Appa is busy, Mingook-ah. Don't worry, we'll only be there for a month then we can be with appa again."

"Yay!" He cheers half asleep but still tries to sound energetic.

"Sleep now. Goodnight Mingook-ah."

I turned the lights off and went out of the room. Slowly, I pulled the door close and a pair of arms circle my waist.

"When did you arrive?" I asked, rubbing his hands and he places his chin on my shoulder.

"Just now.. Is he sleeping?"

I nod and turned to face him. Taehyung pouts and blinks slowly, his hands held mine.

"I'm sleepy. Can i sleep here?" He tightened his hold on my hands.

"Of course you can. But in Mingook's room, sorry buddy." I patted his chest and the corners of his lips quirks up a small smile before pulling me in for a hug.

"It's okay. Atleast We'll be in the same house and I'm still able to hear your snores, your room is just here." He points to my room which is just beside Mingook's room. He chuckles and let's go of me.

Taehyung sends me back to my room and tucked me in like i did to Mingook. He pecked my lips and turn to leave for Mingook's room.

"Goodnight, jagiya. I love you"