Four

"Be sure to call me once you're at Sunhi's okay?"

I nod and Taehyung puts Mingook down as we're about to board the plane. Stubborn Taehyung insisted in going with us to the airport even after being told that it's dangerous for him to go into public areas and even worst, with a girl. He's wearing his black jeans with my trench coat over Jin oppa's pink hoodie with a face mask.

He doesn't look like an idol to me..

He kissed the top of Mingook's head and gave me a swift, chaste kiss on the lips before we leave him.

"Omma, will appa be okay?" Mingook asked, tugging my sleeve slowly. I paused and turn my head back to see if Taehyung's still there. Our eyes meet, he blinks twice before holding out his hand up high and wave at both of us, I can't help but laugh at him. He's so fluffy, I might as well squish him when we get back.

Eleven hours later, our plane departs at London Heathrow. As we entered the arrival hall, I immediately see Sunhi. She's holding a sign saying 'Beautiful Min Hyera' and I went up to her. We crashed in each others arms and hugged tight for a good three minutes before she noticed Mingook by my side.

She looks at me quizzically and raised an eyebrow.

"Who's kid did you kidnap?"

I kneel and explain to Mingook.

"Mingook-ah, this is omma's friend; Aunty Sunhi."

Mingook slowly lifts his head and smile a warm smile to Sunhi.

"Omma?" Sunhi asks me. I look at her with a I-will-explain-to-you-later look and she quickly change the topic, asking how the flight was and if we've eaten. We went to a coffee shop and talk over our coffees and muffins.

"Shoot," Damn this girl is always eager for information.

I explained everything that happened—the little reunion, being Taehyung's girlfriend officially, finding poor Mingook alone in the park, crying and looking lost. I sigh. If it wasn't for us, he wouldn't be happy and healthy like how he is now. Sunhi is very pleased to hear my explanation.

"Well, it is a good thing though. When else would you have the time to train yourselves?"

"Train ourselves? What do you mean Sunhi?"

"Well, you know.. Parenthood needs training too." She blinks her eyes rapidly and laughs.

Yes, thus is what I miss apart from Kim Taehyung—I miss having girl time with my best friend. It feels so good to hear her laugh.

"One second, I remembered I promised to call Taehyung when I arrive."

"Okay, don't take too long! We have so many places to go today!!"

I left Mingook with Sunhi and stepped out of the cafe.

~

"THIS IS WHERE YOU LIVE?!" I exclaimed when we walk into Sunhi's apartment. The overall theme for the place is black and white—very modern-like. Sunhi's face is as if she's waiting for my squeal but I didn't, instead I turn to her and smile a face splitting smile, pulling her in for a tight hug.

"I'm so happy for you, Sunhi-ah! You lucky bitch."

We laugh and spent the rest of the night talking while I unpack my clothes. Mingook is already asleep when we call it a night.

Hello Taehyung oppa!! I know it's a few months late, but here's a birthday present from me! I hope you like it and thank you for being a great boyfriend even though we have never met before. Saranghae and enjoy your new iPhone 6 Plus ❤️

- Kang Yeri

The next few days went by in a blink. Sunhi brought us to so many places and bought so many stuff. It's refreshing to be in a place where the citizen are friendly and polite. I've never heard from Taehyung since the last call I made which was the 'arrival update' and even when that happened, he sounded a bit off. I tried calling him a few times but it would always go to voicemail. I'm sure he's busy and I wouldn't like to bother him at these times.

"Omma, I want to talk to appa.. Mingooki misses appa."

We're at the same cafe that we went when we first arrived. Sunhi is ordering the food and Mingook looks like a lost boy.

"Okay, wait. Omma will call appa okay?" Mingook nods and I took out my phone. As I search for his contact, I keep repeating the mantra in my head;

Please pick up the phone. Please pick yp the phone. Please pick up the phone. Please do it for Mingook's sake. Please Kim Taehyung. Please.

I'm so sorry i finally have the time to update. 2017 have been keeping me busy and I couldn't even fangirl on a daily basis.. Thank you to those who still awaits for this book's updates, i'll try to update it more often.

xx