Seven

"Hey, V. You okay?"

"I don't know."

"If it's okay with you, I'll explain everything to Hyera."

"She might get the wrong idea.. I don't want to risk anything. I was stupid to have fallen for those tricks."

"Come on, V. None of us knew what was going on. Though you should have told us about it and not confront her on your own."

"Its too late. Everything happened and Hyera won't forgive me. I broke her heart, hyung. I'm so sorry."

"How is she going to forgive you if you're not asking for it? Go, talk to her. You don't have to be sorry, I knew it was all unintentional."

Taehyung remained silent with his head down. It has been a while since he was last allowed to go out or even held his phone. It was all caused by one girl – Kang Yeri.

"Okay," he finally speaks, breaking the silence between him and the older.

"Okay? What are you talking about?"

"Please explain to Hyera for me, hyung. I don't think I can put them into understandable words."

Days have passed and my stay here will end in just a couple of days. Iljoo and I have been great friends since he's always by my side. We're like the three musketeers; me, him and Sunhi.

Iljoo
Hyera, I have something to tell you. Meet me at the park later?

That evening I went to the park alone. Sunhi took Mingook to the beach because she thought he'd have so much fun.

"Hey," Iljoo greeted me as he walks closer to where I'm sitting. He has a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Hey! So what's up?" I looked at him straight in the eyes, acting as though I didn't see the flowers he placed beside him.

"Look, Hyera. This might be shocking to you.." He paused for a few moments and only the sound of kids playing tag is heard from afar. But before he could finish, a tall guy with blue eyes came from behind Iljoo and closes his eyes.

It took me by surprised. Who is this guy coming up from nowhere and just suddenly placed his hands over Iljoo's eyes? But what made me more surprised is Iljoo saying 'Jake' with his playful voice and the guy, Jake giggles and took his hands off of Iljoo's face.

"You know each other?" I can't hide my curiosity anymore.

"Yeah. Jake, this is Hyera that friend from Seoul" Iljoo started to introduce me to Jake in english. "And Hyera, Jake." Jake held his hand out for a shake and I gladly took his hand.

"I'm Hyera that friend from Seoul. You're Jake .... something?"

"I'm Jake, the boyfriend."

OH. I DON'T KNOW HOW I LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW BUT I'VE NEVER FELT MY EYES BEING THIS BIG.

"Happy anniversary," Iljoo passed the flowers to Jake and they hugged.

After their little celebration, Iljoo and Jake dropped me off at Sunhi's place. They look really happy together. No, they are happy together. I'm glad Iljoo found his happiness here.

"So that was what you wanted to tell me earlier?" I asked him as he walked me up to the front door.

"Yeah, I've been thinking of telling you sooner but with what you're going through right now, i thought it can wait."

"Thank you, Iljoo. You are still that sweet guy i remembered in school. That is... before–"

"Yeah yeah.. that. Don't remind me, i feel awful."

"Hey it's all in the past okay! I'm glad to have you by my side and I'm glad that you're happy!!"

As i was about to step in, I pulled him in into a bear hug and he hugs me back. "I'll see you Tuesday?" He asked.

"You're going to be there and see me off?"

"Of course I am, you're my friend! I'll take Jake along if that's okay with you?"

"Please, please take Jake along. He is such a great guy. Thank you for today Iljoo, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I was awaken by my phone at 3am. I picked my phone up by the bedside table to find 24 missed calls from Swaeg Oppa. What does this old man want in the middle of the night? I called him back.

"Hey, sorry I forgot you're all the way in England and time zones suck. What time is it there?"

"It's 3am"

"Oh shit. Sorry for disturbing you this early in the morning. I'll call you in about... 5 hours?"

"No, no. It's okay. I was about to get up and get myself a glass of water anyway. What's up?"

"Oh, okay. It's about Taehyung."