Six

"It isn't even three weeks since I left and you're already with someone else?! WHAT IS THIS, KIM TAEHYUNG?"

Sunhi rubbed my back to calm me down. There are no replies from the other end of the line except for rapid breathing along with a loud bang as if something fell or been thrown across the room.

"I trusted you, Taehyung. I waited for you like how you wanted me to. I thought the wait was worth my time but.. This is how you.. this is.."

I ended the call without even finishing my sentence. I threw my phone to the other end of the sofa and threw myself into Sunhi's embrace, crying myself out and blaming everything on myself.

"I'm so sorry Hyera. I'm very sorry."

"Why Jimin? What are you trying to say? What happened to Taehyung?"

"I don't think you should know. Don't even try to talk to him. It's been hard for all of us here. You'll know one day. I'm sorry Hyera I couldn't help out."

I tried calling Yoongi but it was sent straight into voicemail.

Iljoo walked me back to Sunhi's place after getting the call. Thank heavens we got there the same time as Sunhi. She looked a little surprised but dismissed everything that is on her mind when she saw my face. We thanked Iljoo and he made his way back to his place.

I explained to Sunhi about the call and she told me that Jimin called her too and that is why she rushed back here to check on me.

"I should not tell you this but— you're my friend and you deserve to know." She said after I tucked Mingook in. She dragged me into the living area and made me sit at the edge of the L-shaped sofa.

Taking out her phone, she opened an app and scrolled down past a few posts and passes the phone to me. What I saw was a post by a girl saying she's been dating Taehyung and have been meeting up a couple of times.

Of course, people might think that the girl is like any other fan girls but that's what got me confused too. Taehyung's posts on the fancafe seems like he's replying to that girl's post. Some speculation I might say but if it's Sunhi who showed me this, then it might be true.

The next thing I did was dialling Taehyung's number and he surprisingly answered his phone. For the last few days I could't get him to answer the god damned phone and only now that he does.

"Here," Sunhi said as she passes over the cup of coffee to me. "Don't think about it for now, please. There must be a reason why this all happened while you're here. I'll ask Jimin the truth, I promise you I will."

I stare at her. My face is now tear stained, my hair is a mess and I feel horribly awful. Sunhi pulls me in for a hug and we sat there in silence.

"Tae oppa, where are you?"

"Tae oppa, why haven't you posted anything?"

"Oppa, I know you're reading this. Why aren't you replying?"

"Oppa i miss you"

When are you going to stop.. Please, just stop already..

"Omma, I want to play with ahjussi"

"Which ahjussi, Mingook-ah? There are many ahjussi here."

We're at the park for a morning walk. Sunhi was still sound asleep when we got out.

"That ahjussi," Mingook points to a familiar guy who also just realized of our presence. He smiles with his eyes wide and slowly walk towards us.

"Good morning"

"Ah. Good morning Iljoo-ssi."

A/N

After soooo longggg i've finally had the time to update this book. I'm sorry it took me so long but it's here! In between my breaks, i've managed to read the comments you left and I was somewhat Jung-shook. Thank you for all the support you've given me and I'll try to make some time to update more.

Until next time ~