Eight

"Oh.."

The line went dead silent between us. I don't know what to think of him, plus it's 3am and my brain is basically still asleep.

"So.. What about him?" I break the silence.

"No, nevermind. I'll tell you when you get back. Which reminds me, when are you coming back? You've stayed out too long kiddo, I'm starting to miss my little sister."

This here is my brother, known as Agust D with top-notch tongue technology and his hidden talent is making his sister forget all the problems she has in a blink of an eye. Thinking back, Yoongi and I have been spending less time together since I and Taehyung were a thing. I'm always busy with Mingook and when I'm not, Yoongi is.

"Tuesday. My flight is on Tuesday morning."

"Cool. I'll pick you up at the airport when you arrive."

"Alright. But, can you-"

"Not bring Taehyung along? No, I won't. He's not allowed to go out anyways."

"Ah. Alright. Thank you."

"Sure. Now, get back to sleep. Sorry for ruining your beauty sleep." He chuckles on the far end of the line.

"Are you sure you have everything you need?"

It is 3 in the morning and my flight is at 8am. I have all my things packed. Mingook and I came here a month ago with two bags, now where returning to Korea with four! Sunhi and Iljoo are such sweethearts for letting me stay and showed me around. They even bought us stuff. I can't thank God enough for lending me great friends.

"That's about it, I guess?" I said scanning over my luggages, trying to recall the items I've brought from home and new items I've got since I'm here.

"No, I think you left something."

I turn to look at Sunhi blankly, still trying to recall what I left and where.

"Me!" Sunhi excitingly jump while simultaneously pulls out a ticket from her back pocket.

"You're coming with us?" I ask, trying to mask my squeal. Her eyes light up and slowly nod before we crash into each others arms.

"Till when will you be with us?"

"Till... I don't know that yet. But for now, let's just spend the time we have before I have to rush back here." She ends her sentence with a chuckle.

Iljoo
We're out front.

Hyera
Be out in a sec with a
rather pleasant surprise.

"Let's go Mingook-ah. You can sleep in the car."

Two hours later and we arrive at London Heathrow Airport. Iljoo was quite shocked too knowing that Sunhi is coming along with us.

"Here, I'll help you guys check your luggages in." Jake announces.

"Has Tae contacted you?" Iljoo asked, worry paints his face. I shook my head. But really, if Yoongi didn't call me that day I would have started to lose hope on Taehyung. Let's just say, I'm in a quite 'okay' situation.

A few hours passed and we are now waving back to Iljoo and Jake as we walk into the boarding hall. "Make sure to keep in touch with us!" Jake reminded us before we part, his eyes sparkling.

"BEAUTIFUL HYERA.. and Sunhi"

The first thing I saw as we walk into the hall was that sign. It was held by... wow this guy has the guts to do this in public! I'm even surprised nobody noticed him. He held the sign up very high because *cough* he ain't that tall himself. Wearing his favourite black trench coat and cap, a black face mask and completing his look with a pair of dark sunglasses. The only thing that doesn't make him look like the Suga is the choice of pants he's chosen. A wide, dark brown pants and I don't think those are his shoes! When did Yoongi develop interest in pink shoes?

I looked over to Sunhi to find her keeping her laugh in. It's a very beautiful sight to behold. Sleeping Mingook is then carried by Yoongi to the car and we were drove straight to the studio.

Everyone was there when we arrived. Jimin and Sunhi hugged as soon as her foot touch the studio floor, Jin without a beat took Mingook's hold out of  Yoongi's hand and shows him off to a new toy set he bought earlier. Did I say everyone? Everyone, but Taehyung. My face drops as i realized this.

"Noona.. I guess you're looking for V hyung," Jungkook said as he walks over to me.

"V hyung.. He's–"

A/N

YO I'M BACK ALL RUSTY AND BORING. I'm very sorry to those I made waiting for this chapter, I've been very busy with college and work idek how I'm still alive. Anyhow... i dont know how long will i take till i update the next chapter so you might as well wait (like how we've all been waiting for the hixtape) Thank you for still being my reader, and until next time ;)