Please

LaurenJerg: come to my house?

BigButtCabello: Oh, so now you decide to message me!!

LaurenJerg: Please Camila. I need you right now.

BigButtCabello: Ok, what's your address?

Lauren sent me her address and I quickly got ready. I don't know why, but I felt worried about her. I know me and Lauren haven't been talking long, but I feel very protective over her. I care about her and I only want her to be happy.

"Where are you going Karla?" My mother says.

"I'm meeting someone. I'll be home in about an hour." I say and before she could say anything else I quickly left the house.

It turned out that Lauren only lives 15 minutes away from me. That meant that I was able to walk to her house.

I got to her house and rang the doorbell. I waited about 50 seconds before someone opened the door. Once the door opened my eyes were met with watery ones.

"Come in." Lauren says just above a whisper. I didn't know what to say so I just did as she said. I didn't have enough time to admire her house because Lauren was already walking up the stairs. We ended up in her bedroom.

Her bedroom was really nice. It had posters stuck on her wall. Pictures of drawings piled up on a desk. A guitar at the corner of the room. A TV, stereo, art bits, books and CD's. It was like my dream room.

I felt someone's eyes on me and I turned my head to see Lauren staring at me with an adorable smile on her face.

"What?" I nervously ask.

"Nothing." She says looking down towards her hands.
"You just look really beautiful today." She gently says.

I looked at her shocked by what she had just said. Lauren slowly lifts her head up and gives me another smile before patting the space on the bed beside her. I walk towards the bed and sit beside her.

"So what's wrong?" I asked.

"Justin." She simply says, not making eye contact with me.

"What has he done." I asked concerned.

"He's been flirting with other girls." She says and just by the way that she says it, it breaks my heart.
"I saw texts between him and this girl. When I asked him about it he denied it."

"Are you two still together?"

"I don't know." She truthfully says.
"I told him I need time to think. What would you do if you were me?" She asked me finally looking up.

"I'll end things with him." I quickly say.
"He's not right for you Lauren. You deserve so much more than what he gives you. You deserve the world and Justin isn't even giving you a quarter of that. You should be with someone that looks at you like you're the most precious human being on this planet. You need someone who is there for you all day and everyday. You just need someone that isn't Justin." I honestly say.

I look at Lauren and her facial expression doesn't look good, but then she slowly begins to smile. I can't help but smile back at her cuteness.

"You're amazing Camz." Lauren says. I don't have time to respond because before I know it, her lips are on mine.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
I didn't check this chapter before I published it so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.