how could you?

"Camila baby hurry up. I need you"

I looked to Camila and her eyes were wide.

"Lo please let me ex-" I didn't give her time to explain because I was already rushing up the stairs to see who this person was and what she was doing in Camila's house.

I swung open the door to revel a brunette women laying in her bed with only bed covers covering her naked body.

"Camila babe you never told me we were going to have a threesome." The women in her bed said.

"Becky can you just leave." Camila said.

"You've only made me cum twice Camila. You promised that you would show me how hard you will fuc-"

"Do you not understand when someone tells you to leave?" I hissed. This Becky person just laughed and sat herself up properly.

"Sweety. You're going to have to wait your turn to ride on her dick. It's my turn now." She said smirking. She looked towards Camila and licked her lips in the most disgusting way ever.

"Just go!" I shout.

"Who the hell even are you? Can't you see that me and Camila are busy?"

"I'm Lauren. Camila's girlfriend." As soon as I say that I could see a hint of guilt in Becky's eyes. She looked towards Camila and just shook her head. Almost in disappointment. 

Becky quickly put her clothes on. I looked at Camila and she was looking to the floor. Becky walked up to me and whispered in my ear.

"If she cheated then she's not worth it. I didn't know she was in a relationship." Once she said that she left. Leaving just me and Camila.

"Lauren I-"

"No Camila. Don't try to make up an excuse for this." I interrupted her because I couldn't handle her lies.

"What's the problem any?" She says and I look at her confused. I don't have time to respond.
"You were the one that said we're not together. You said that you weren't my girlfriend. Do you know what that means?"

Once again she didn't give me time to respond.

"That means that can do whatever the fuck I want. I can have sex with whoever I fucking want. You were the one that said it Lauren. The words 'I'm not your girlfriend came out of you mouth'. Meaning that I was single." This time I interrupted her.

"What do you mean was single?" I questioned.

"Well you asked me to be your girlfriend." I laughed once she said that and just looked at her to see if she was being serious.

"I don't want anything to do with you. I don't want to see or speak to you. Go call one of your sluts." With that said I left Camila's house. 

Writer's note

Hi guys!
Sorry this chapter isn't long. The next few chapters will be short but I'll probably update them all at once. Only because of how short they are.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night