I know what I want

Not proof read

LaurenJerg: Hey camz

BigButtCabello: Hi lo

LaurenJerg: Are you doing anything later tonight?

BigButtCabello: Nope. I will probably just be sitting at up watching films.

LaurenJerg: Oh, well would you maybe like to go somewhere with me tonight?

BigButtCabello: Where?

LaurenJerg: I'm not sure yet, it'll be a surprise. So, is that a yes?

After I sent Camila the text I planned out how the night is going to work.
I wanted tonight to be perfect. I wanted tonight to be a night that Camila will never forget

5 hours later

LaurenJerg: Are you ready?

BigButtCabello: Yep

LaurenJerg: Perfect. I'll see you in about 20 minutes.

I got in my car and made my way to her house. Tonight I had to make a big choice. I've been thinking about ever since Camila left my house the other day.

Before I knew it I was parked outside Camila's house. I got out of the car and made my way to her door. I didn't even need to knock because I door opened just before I was about to.

"Lolo." Sofi shouted.

"Hi little princess." I say crouching down to Sofi's level.
"Where's Camila?" I asked.

"She's just getting ready. I'll go and get her for you." She says before running up the stairs.

Before I knew it Camila was walking down in a baggy top and shorts. I mean I didn't expect her to be dressed all fancy, but I didn't think she'll be dressed like this. She looked beautiful either way so it doesn't really bother me.

"Hi." She says walking towards me.

"Hi. You ready to go?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but I can't." She says and I was about to speak but she continued speaking.
" My mum and dad didn't tell me that they were going to a business meal. They told me just before they left. I was about to text you but I figured you were already on your way here." She said.

I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed. I had the whole night planned out.

"That's fine." I say giving her a small smile.
"We can go out another time." I was about to leave but I felt a hand on my arm pulling me back.

"Why don't you stay. Sofi can go to her room and we can watch a film or something down here. I still want to spend the night with you." Once Camila says that I feel as though my heart is going to stop beating. No matter what she does or say she always knows how to have this effect on me.

Me and Camila sat down and put a film on. Camila went and got us blankets and at the moment we are sat on her sofa watching beauty and the beast.

I turned my head to the left and saw Camila watching the screen with wide eyes and a goofy smile. I couldn't help the smile that made its way across my lips. I think in this moment I knew that I was well and truly in love with her.

"Camz." I say softly.

"Yes?" She says giving me a warm smile.

"I've been thinking a lot since the other day. I had to make up my mind. It's either you or Justin."

At this point Camila was sitting up straight and looking me in the eyes.

"Justin means a lot to me. Me and him have been friends since forever. I love him, I really do. It's just that -" I had to take a deep breath before continuing.

Never in my whole life have I ever been in this situation before. It's nerve racking for me. I don't know the right things to say or do.

"It's you Camz." I look back at Camila and see a small smiling appearing on her lips.
"You drive me crazy. Some days you make me want to bang my head against the wall and other days you make me want to squeeze you and never let you go. I've come to realise that I love Justin, but not in that way."

"So what does this mean now?" Camila asks softly.

"It means that I know what I want. I want you Camz." That's all that I had to say before Camila's lips were on mine.

"I love you Lauren."

"I love you too Camila."

Writer's note.

Well...
I'm so sorry for not updating in months. I've just been so busy. I'm in the middle of my GCSE exams so all I've been doing is revising. I can't promise that I will update more often at the moment, but after the 14th of June I will be. Like I said at the start of this chapter, I didn't proof read so I'm sorry if there are any mistake.
Don't get too excited about camren just yet, a storm is coming ;)