This is it

Hi guys! I know most of you have probably expected this for a while now. Last year was a very difficult year for me. I lost interest in writing. I lost interest in so many things.

So far this year hasn't really been different. It's only 3 months in and my life has changed dramatically. I got news yesterday that will cause me to stop writing all together.

I found out that I'm pregnant. So, I will not be continuing any of my stories. I really do apologise for letting you down. I know how frustrating it is when a story ends without an ending.

Because of that I would like to know if anyone would be interested in continuing the stories from this account. I will give all the details to whoever is interested.

I do ask for a few things though if anyone would like to continue the stories for me.
I would like to look at some of your stories if you have any.
I would also like to spend the time getting to know you just so I can make sure you won't send any sort of abusive messages from this account.

Once again I am extremely sorry for this. If you are interested then please send me a message and I'll get back to you asap.
Also, if you would like to keep in touch with me through facebook or snapchat then just message me. I would honestly love to still remain in some sort of contact with you guys.