please talk to me

BigButtCabello: I know you probably don't want to talk to me, but I'm sorry.

BigButtCabello: I never meant to hurt you

BigButtCabello: I just want you to know that I love you.

BigButtCabello: I never intentionally wanted to hurt you. I'm hurting too.

BigButtCabello: I can see that you're reading these. Please just talk to me.

BigButtCabello: I just need to explain and I don't want to do it over this.

BigButtCabello: Lo please.

BigButtCabello: These 3 days that you haven't spoken to me for are killing me.

BigButtCabello: You're all I want.

I tossed my phone across the room. I give up on trying to get Lauren to talk to me. I made a mistake, but we weren't even together. I understand why she's ignoring me. I would probably ignore her too if it was her that slept with someone else.

My phone went off so I quickly ran over to it to see if it was Lauren.

Dinah: Hey mila. You coming to that party tonight?

Me: No not tonight. I don't feel too good.

I decided to go onto Twitter because I had nothing else to do. I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw Lauren had posted.

@LaurenJauregui: Had a great night last night! @KeanaMarie we definitely have to do it again💜

I felt jealousy in the pit of my stomach. I know I shouldn't because I know Lauren wouldn't have sex with someone to get back at me, but the girl in the picture with her is gorgeous. I clicked on the tweet to see if this Keana person replied to Lauren.

@KeanaMarie: We definitely do😏 Love you babe.

@LaurenJauregui: @KeanaMarie Love you too😚

That was all it took for me to start walking to Lauren's house.

Writer's note

Hi guys.
So what do you guys think is going to happen? Will Lauren give Camila time to explain or will this be the end of Camren?
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night💜