home

Camila's P.O.V

This weekend has been amazing. Me and Lauren has gotten to know each other so much. I've told her things that not many people know, and she's told me things that not many people know.

Mine and Lauren's relationship is a thousand times better now. It's like we've been together for years and we know everything about each other. It feels weird, but a good weird. I just hope that nothing changes once we go home.

"Camz, are you ready?" Lauren says.

"Yep." I say while smiling.

"What are you so happy about?" Lauren asks smiling.

"I'm just happy that." I simple said. Lauren just nods and helps me out with my bags.

We make our way to the car and put our bags in the trunk. Lauren's arms wrap around my neck and places her lips against mine.

"You ok?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah." She sighs.
"I just don't want to leave here yet. Everything about this place is perfect."

"We can come back again soon. It's not that far away." I suggest.

"I know. It's just that this is like our own little world. It sounds stupid but it's like there aren't any problems here. Nothing or no one to come between us. I just don't want to go back and something bad happens to us. I don't want us to change." Lauren says. I could've sworn I saw tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

I placed her hands in mine.
"I know how you feel. It's magic here.
I can't promise that there won't be things that gets between us, but I promise that I'll talk to you about it. That's all we need to do Lauren. Just talk to each other if somethings happened."

"Ok." She says smiling.
"Let's go home."

The car journey was silent, but not uncomfortable. Once we got back to Lauren's I was surprised to see my family there. Apparently Clara and my mum has been getting along really well. Even Lauren's and my Dad has been getting along.

We've just finished having dinner and currently me and Lauren are laying in her bed.

"Do you want to come around again tomorrow?" Lauren asks playing with my fingers.

"When don't I?" I say. Lauren laughs slightly and then it goes back to silence.

I must've been in my own little world because Lauren was getting up to see what Lucy had in her hand. When the hell did she get here?

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little jelous. I mean, have you seen her. She's gorgeous, funny, kind. She has a body of a model, and apparently that's what she wanted to show Lauren.

"Damn Lucy. You look good." Lauren said and that definitely snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Thanks babe." Lucy giggled and slapped Lauren's arm playfully. Was she flirting with my Lauren?

I went over to see what all the fuss was about. When I looked at the photos I felt angry because Lauren had complimented them.

The pictures were of Lucy naked. You couldn't see anything too reveling but that isn't the point. The point is that Lauren liked these pictures.

 The point is that Lauren liked these pictures

"What do you think Camila

"What do you think Camila." Lucy asked with a smile. Why the hell is she smiling? Is she being smug with me?

"Yeah, there nice." I say trying to hide my anger.

"What are you on about?" Lauren said looking directly at me.
"These are hot." She says. I looked at Lucy and saw her blushing.

"Of course you would think that!" I spit out.

"What's that meant to mean?" Lauren asked slightly raising her voice.

"You haven't took your eyes off her since she got here. You've basically been eye fucking her." I shout and it's probably loud enough for our parents to hear.

"I should just go." Lucy says.

"Yes you should." I say. She's about to leave but Lauren stops her.

"No she shouldn't. Maybe you should just leave." Lauren says looking at me.

"Are you actually serious. You're going to choose her over me." I shout getting more and more angry.

"I'm not choosing her over you and I'm not choosing you over her. I just think it's best if you go and realise that you're the only person I want. I'm pissed off that you would think I'm interested in someone that is like my sister. What happened to 'let's talk about it if something happens'? I just think that you need to go and calm down and so do I. We'll speak about this tomorrow." Lauren says.

I don't know why but I couldn't talk. I just left her room and the her house. I drove home and layed in bed for the rest of the day. I should've known me and Lauren all loved up was too good to be true.

Writer's note

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't updated in ages. I've just had a lot going on. I've got a few chapters that will be getting updated the next few days. What do you think will happen to Camren?
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night