let's talk.

"Why didn't you tell me this Dinah?" I shout.

"Because I thought you would've guessed ages ago. I mean I only know one Lauren." She tells me.

Dinah told me how her and Lauren were friends. I guess she's right. I should've known. Lauren always told me about Normani liking this girl and Dinah always told me and her liking a girl could Normani.

"Can you try speaking to her for me? I just need her to forgive me." I basically beg.

"Mila, you've messed up. I know you regret it, but Lauren's hurt. She showed me the message that you sent her before she blocked you and -"

"But I didn't mean it." I quickly interrupt.
"I showed you the message I sent after."

"I know you did." Dinah says.
"But if Lauren sent you the message that you sent her, what would you do?" She asked.

"I- I would've- I would've blocked her too." I said feeling guilty.

"Exactly. I don't agree with what you did to her, but I know you love her and I know she loves you. So, text her of my phone." She says handing me her phone. I didn't think twice before texting her.

Dinah: Hey!

Lauren: Hi

Dinah: This isn't dinah btw

Lauren: Oh. Who is it then?

Dinah: Camila.

It's been 5 minutes and she hasn't text back. She's probably blocked Dinah's number too.

"She's not replying Dinah." I say.

"Keep trying." Is all she says.

Dinah: I don't blame you for being pissed off with me.

Dinah: I just need you to know that I didn't mean it. I actually texted you this after but you blocked me so it didn't send.

I sent her a screenshot of the message between me and her. She still didn't reply but read it, so I kept trying.

Dinah: I meant what I said. If I didn't actually like you and just wanted to have sex with you, then I wouldn't have spent this long chasing you. I would've given up the first couple of days.

Dinah: I just wish you would forgive me. I love you Lauren. Why can't you see that?

Dinah: I really wish that I could ignore you like you ignore me, but I can't.

Dinah: I've actually lost you haven't I?

Dinah: I won't bother you anymore. I promise. I just want you to tell me one last time that it's over. Tell me that there isn't any chance of us being together. That's all I want you to say. When you do I'll leave you alone and I won't bother you anymore.

I waited 15 minutes after I sent that text, but she still didn't reply. I took that as the answer that I never wanted to see. She doesn't care about me anymore and it's my own thought.
I was just about to hand my phone to Dinah when I felt it vibrate. I looked down to see Lauren's name flash across the screen.

Lauren: Let's talk

Writer's note

Hi guys!
So what do you think is going to happen? Has Lauren finally forgave Camila, or is this really the end?
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.