Un

"Okay, sleep-deprived, spacey students, I've got big news. News bigger than Chloé's ego. News bigger than Shakespeare's vocabulary. News bigger than the pile of akumatized people that Ladybug has beaten. Big, big news." The teacher said excitedly. All the students could do was stare at her, completely confused to this sudden way of speaking. All except one, that is. Adrien looked up at the teacher, his smug face gloriously resembling the Grinch when he thought about stealing Christmas.

"For this unit, Cultural Exploration, we're going to be trying something new. Thanks to Gabriel Agreste, you have the opportunity to go to America; the land of diabetes and cultural appropriation." The class grew audibly more interested, making the teacher spread her hands out and wiggle her fingers with enthusiasm. The teacher motioned for Adrien to come to the front, "Adrien, take it from here."

He nodded knowingly at the teacher before striding his way to the front of the class like a prideful lion with a stick crammed up its backside boulders. He turned to face the students, a small smile gracing his lips, and began speaking; he spoke rather professionally, I might add.

"Participants will be staying in the same area as Lux headquarters-" Chloé immediately shot up from her seat, frantically wriggling about from excitement like a retarded caterpillar.

"LUX? That's the best clothing line in America! I should know, my father buys their pieces for me all the time, especially their spring collection. Their fuchsia, cashmere tops are worth hundreds, maybe thousands. I'd sell Sabrina for one, but she's actually worth about the same as the gum on Marinette's seat. I don't even have to sell her because, of course, I'm richer than the chocolate my daddy imports for me from Sweden so-" The teacher hushed Chloé, annoyed that she took up class time to brag about herself, again. Marinette looked down at her seat and noticed a wad of chewed up bubblegum stuck just a centimeter from where she sat. She cringed.

"-And we'll be staying there for year." Adrien continued. "Unfortunately, there's not enough money in the budget to rent out a luxury hotel, or even a hotel at that. Even then, the only hotel available is miles away from the school we will attend. There are rent-able mansions, but far too expensive for any of us-"

"How about we host fundraisers here and try to bring up enough cash to afford the mansions?" Alya asked.

"There's not enough time for that. Fourteen days isn't a good time span to get around ten million dollars in our budget." Adrien replied.

"Maybe Chloé's 'richer than chocolate' dad could help fund?" Marinette asked. The students around her murmured in agreement.

Chloé scoffed. "As if he'd waste his precious money on a bunch of no-ones. But for me, he'd rent out an entire estate. I'll be living comfortably while you all decide what to do." The class groaned.

"That's what I figured. It's why I organized a special system with the school we'll be attending once we arrive. It's kind of like a buddy system."

"The students in that american school are richer than the mayor, most of them live in enormous estates that would put Victorian Era manors to shame. The most academically capable students, with abundant housing space, have agreed to take us in. Individually, of course. We'll be sharing a mansion with another student, and they'll show us around, too." The teacher finished for Adrien.

"Do the people there act the way Chloé does?" Nathanaël asked, terrified of the fact that he could be surrounded by people who act like their bodies are possessed by Chloé's personality. Adrien didn't reply loudly, but quietly whispered, "God, I hope not."

"When's our flight takin' off?" Nino questioned. Adrien leaned on the teacher's desk, slightly showing a peek of his Chat Noir side.

"In two weeks. Be ready, because... Time flies." Adrien then held up a pamphlet about an airline named Time, and proceeded to laugh violently.