Deux

"Who is she?" Adrien asked as he sat comfortably on the plane, a first class seat treating his cheeks as if it were royal, and not the ones on his face. He held the list in his hand, staring at your name. He adored it.

"A person." Nino remarked, causing Adrien to roll his eyes. Two arms wrapped around Adrien from behind, sensually, the scent of extremely strong perfume filling his nose.

Smelled like desperation.

"I could tell you who she is, Adrikins." Chloé cooed into his ear, eyes slowly reading your name. Her eyes widened, incredulously, while Adrien tried his hardest to wipe off his repulsed expression. Marinette fumed in the background. "That's-"

The intercom in the plane went off, explaining how the plane was officially landing. The flight attendants shushed the passengers and asked them to remain silent. Why? Most likely because the attendant had had enough of the rapscallion that is Chloé and wished for some peace and quiet before landing. Blondie shrugged and sat down in her seat, which was purposely behind Adrien's.

She wouldn't mind if Adrien was behind her, if you know what I mean.

"That flight was a little bit...plane." Adrien said instinctively as he got off, Nino groaning and Marinette giggling secretly in response. Those were, really, the only two types of reactions to puns like this. He looked over at Chloé, wondering if he should ask about you again. He chose not to, since he would find out either way.

A sleek, white limo pulled up into the airport parking lot. A man with a sign that was labeled 'Agreste' stood in front of it, a black suit gracing his physique. His eyes looked more dead than his split ends.

The attractive French class piled into it, laughing amongst themselves. Marinette was a sweating, anxious wreck due to her being seated next to the person with the beautiful mop of blonde hair. No, not Chloé. Her hair is almost artificially yellow and faker than her face, which is coated with makeup. But if she feels good in it, there's no point hating on it. Let her feel pretty.

Besides, she was on a separate limo on her way to a mansion that her father rented out for her. She didn't offer to house anyone but Sabrina.

One by one, the students were dropped off at their designated location. The american students were there to greet them, some were colored and some not. A nice asian with spiked, black hair took in Alya, busty latina twins with big grins greeted Marinette, and dark skinned beauties with sparkling eyes and colorful hijabs gladly befriended Nino. It was more diversity than Adrien was used to.

Eventually, he and his father were the last two people in the limo.

"Adrien, I want you to get close to Catherine." Mr. Agreste ordered, seriously. Adrien looked at him curiously.

"It shouldn't be that hard to make friends-"

"No, you must get romantically close."

A moment of silence drifted between the two as the car pulled over at a beautiful mansion. Gold fences and vividly green plants made the place look welcoming, along with that marble walkway and the snow angel fountain in the center. The whole sight screamed, 'Loaded more than the burritos at Chipotle.'

Three people stood at the fence, with wide, practiced smiles. The only one who's smile seemed genuine was yours, and that caught Adrien's attention.

"The student we are staying with is the daughter of the man who runs Lux, and her sister is one of the models." Mr. Agreste spoke softly as he got out of the car. Adrien automatically assumed you to be the model, and for a moment didn't mind getting close to you. His father slyly pointed at the girl next to you.

"Greet Catherine first." He ordered.

Adrien's face fell harder than Sherlock did.