Quatre

What a lovely day to continuously pound unwanted information into my mind. You thought to yourself as you got dressed. Giving a sideways glance to your slightly ajar door, you noticed a small, black creature whizz past it like the Flash himself. You could've sworn it had striking green eyes, greener than Shrek's rear end.

Curiously, you left the room and saw the black haze fly into Adrien's room. You both shared the same hall, so as to be able to assist him should he need any help. Father's orders.

"A bug? In my house? The only bug I'd let into my home is Ladybug." You mumbled, picking up a sandal and chasing after it.

Storming into the room, chancla held strongly, your eyes landed on a half dressed Adrien. Which half? The left half.

Just kidding.

His entire torso was visible, pants unbuttoned and barely holding itself up. A little lower and you would've seen a part of his naughty bits. His skin was glistening with droplets of water, his surprisingly muscled arms lifted up to his golden hair to dry it with a towel. It was obvious he had just taken a shower.

"_-____!" He exclaimed, face becoming red. He quickly dropped his towel to finish buttoning his pants, a wet lock of his blond hair falling in front of his face in the process. You looked away, eyes scanning the room for the bug you spotted earlier.

"A bug flew in here a few seconds ago. I gotta kill it before it bites you and you die." You explained, glancing up at the chandelier to see if it was around that light. You heard Adrien fumble around to place his shirt on, he was too flustered to slip it on right and ended up putting it on inside out. What a joy.

"There's no bug here." Adrien said, casting a glare over to his school bag, where Plagg was calmly residing.

"Yes, and my name's Reginald Solsberry the Third." You replied sarcastically, bending over to look under the bed. The creature wasn't there, either. You sighed in frustration when you couldn't find it, causing you to run your fingers through your hair. "Excuse me for...bugging you like that. Next time keep it closed, yeah? I'd prefer seeing you undressed like that in other circumstances." You spoke, winking.

Adrien's mouth opened and closed, trying to think of something to say. "Like at a pool, something innocent and fun." You finished, flashing a dazzling smile. You lessened the distance between you two, motioning towards his shirt. "Your shirt's on wrong, come downstairs when you're ready to get a taste of subconscious racial oppression." You paused. "I mean America."

A few fleeting minutes afterwards, Adrien was completely dressed and fed. He had never tried Nutella pancakes before, which made breakfast all the more amusing. He had stared at his drink with a look more concentrated than the orange juice inside that cup. Intriguing.

While strolling through your usual path to school, you noticed Adrien glancing at you every once in a while.

"Something on my face?" You questioned, lightly drifting your hand across your cheek. He shook his head, looking away mysteriously. Man, no wonder he's a model; he poses without thinking. And without a camera.

"No. I'm just nervous-"

"____!" A familiar voice called out, causing you to avert your attention to a blonde speeding towards you.

"Chloé!" You cheered, running to her in the same manner. You both embraced, smiling like idiots. Adrien was mortified.

"I haven't seen you, in like, forever!" Chloé chirped. "Did you get the extravagant care package I sent you?" She curiously asked, causing you to laugh.

"Yes, I loved that autographed picture of your face. I know you don't like being framed for anything but I mounted the picture in one of my halls." You joked. She slapped your shoulder playfully, about to speak until she made eye contact with Adrien. He stared at her incredulously.

"Ugh, I know. Who couldn't resist me?" Chloé replied to you, voice suddenly spiteful. "I could make anyone fall for me, since everybody just adores me." You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, wondering what had gotten into your best online friend. You both have been chatting over the Internet for years, growing inexplicably close. She wasn't this conceited during phone calls with you.

"Okay then..." You trailed off. Chloé suddenly glared at you and stomped off. It was like watching a pregnant girl have mood swings, content then hateful. She was a lot different than her virtual persona. Disappointing.

"You? Friends with her?" Adrien asked. You raised your eyebrow curiously.

"Yeah, why?" He was about to respond when the school bell rang out, signaling that school is beginning. "Tell me later, we need to get to class." You began running.

"Those guys over there need some class, too." Adrien mumbled as he was dragged away by you, motioning to two men oogling a passing lady.