Sept

"A-Adrien...are you going home already?" Marinette asked as Adrien stood by your limousine. He was waiting for you to come out of the lady's room. Adrien was still riled up from the match he had with you; he couldn't stop thinking about how amazing you were.

"Yeah. I worked up a huge sweat for it being my first day here," he chuckled. Marinette stammered wildly, thinking back to how he looked when he was all sweaty. She ended up nodding aggressively.

You exited the "restroom" and approached the two of them, smiling kindly. Your wrist was wrapped in bandages to hold it in place; the nurse had treated you while you lied about the bathroom. Your sweater covered it. "Ready to go?" You asked, politely.

Adrien stared at you like a happy dog. "Ready when you are," he said. Marinette frowned, but accepted it.

"We can drop you off if you'd like, Marinette," you suggested, opening the limousine's door. Your sleeve rose up a bit, exposing your bandages. Adrien took notice.

"N-No, that's alright! My buddy doesn't live too far from the school, so I can just walk! Haha, don't worry about me!" She overexplained. You nodded, taking your hand off the handle. As she walked away nervously, you hoped she'd get home safely.

You got into the car, followed by your buddy, and playfully shoved him. You accidentally used your injured hand, and though it hurt, you didn't flinch. Adrien frowned.

He gently took your hand; his touch was as soft as his current timid voice. "You're hurt..." he whispered, gingerly lifting your sleeve. You pulled it back down, only to have Adrien pull it up once more. He looked up, staring intently into your eyes. You were paralysed in his gaze; a beautiful trap.  The calming purr of the limo and the quiet sounds of the occasional passing car made relaxing white noise that allowed you to focus solely on his eyes.

"I'm okay...really," you said in a hushed tone. You didn't know why you spoke so softly. Maybe it was due to the mood, a mood that would feel shattered by anything loud. His gaze was steady, even, as he slowly lifted your hand from your lap.

"It was during our match, wasn't it?" He questioned. He was right, but you said nothing. He brought your hand to his lips, carefully kissing your wrist. His face was now dusted in pink as he realized what he did, cautiously placing your hand back where you had it. "Forgive me...for hurting you," he said.

"You didn't hurt me, you big doof," you grinned. "It was a little accident that was completely my fault. I'm healing now, so there isn't any need to worry." Adrien looked into your eyes again. You didn't know how much more you could take from this pretty boy with a pretty soul.

The driver rolled down the window that separates him from you, letting you know in a loud and assertive voice that you have arrived home.

It kinda killed the mood.

Once you were both inside your home, you saw your sister quickly get up and greet Adrien. She was visibly uninterested, and so was Adrien's greeting to her. You noticed Mr Agreste smirking at their terrible interaction. Did he not see they had no interest in one another?

"____, have your sister lead Adrien to his room, please," your father asked. You nodded and watched as she hooked arms with Adrien and lead him away from you. You felt something weird inside of you. Would've been great if that feeling was Adrien.

"I need your opinion on something, dear," your father said. You knew it would be something business related, so you shoved out the strange feeling and listened attentively. "Mr Agreste and I have developed a new perfume scent. Would you be so kind as to sample it and give us feedback, possibly a name as well?"

You were ready to judge the perfume extra hard.

They presented the bottle to you. A lavender diamond butterfly served as a grip for the cap of the perfume, while the bottle itself was a diamond-level clear color. It's shape was easy to hold and felt very lightweight. "The shape and feel is perfect. It's not bulky, but not thin either. It gives consumers the mindset that there is a large amount of perfume in the bottle." You commented.

You opened it and took a whiff. You were immediately bombarded with the freshest, most liberating scent you have ever experienced. It was incredible, so a name had to incorporate the freshness of your side and the wildness of Agreste's side.

"Untamed," you proposed. Agreste raised a brow. "No, scratch that. We'll use that word, but in French to show our consumers that this is something new..a wild collaboration." You paused.

"Sauvage," you said, finally. It was a word that would have a similar feel in both languages. "Market it towards men. They would smell very attractive in this and wouldn't be deterred by the name."

Your father took down notes while Mr Agreste stared at you...approvingly?

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have homework to do with Adrien, since he is a transfer student." Agreste scowled at you.

Adrien and you worked hard well into the night until you both eventually fell asleep on the floor together, each holding a pencil and hugging a folder. 5 feet apart because you're not gay.

---------

Heeyeyey,, this was a fluffy chapter. :)