Onze

~a few minutes before the akuma/marinette scene~

You sensed a strange sensation. You felt that something was wrong. Chloé looked at you weirdly, as you were making a contorted expression.

"E-Excuse me, Blount. I think I need to take a massive dump," you managed to get out. You clutched your stomach and looked at your teacher in pain.

"Oh... Well okay, dear," she began, only to silence herself when you bolted out of the room. Chloé fixed her hair; the speed in which you left the room had created a gust of wind that slightly messed up Chloé's hair. "With ____ gone, we cannot continue. I suggest we wait for her to come back! Want to do some pictionary in the mean time?"

Chloé scoffed, checking her cuticles. "Of course I do. I'm the best at guessing."

●●●

You did not need to decimate any toilets with your bowels.

You simply sensed that something wrong was going to happen if you didn't... if you didn't what?

You were only going off of gut feeling. Your legs kept running, but you didn't know where you were going. You chest heaved with your body, your arms pumping to the rhythm of your heart. Pushing yourself, your feet bounded off the sidewalk in brisk, heated steps. It was the fastest and the longest that you've ever ran.

Before you knew it, you noticed a butterfly, obsidian in color, gleaming against the broad daylight. It moved swiftly through the air, and it was then that you felt the need to follow it. 

So you did.

"Dang, look at that girl go."

"Is that a track star?"

"If she bumps into me I swear I'm gonna pre."

You could hear people talking, both marveling and judging your pace. To get away from the voices, you ran faster. You eventually slammed into a girl.

"____!?"

You landed on top of Marinette, your face flushed from the running. You could barely speak. The akuma backed off for a few seconds, ready to lunge itself at Marinette once more.

"B-Butter," was all you could say. You saw a blur of red, but blamed it on your fatigue. Glancing upwards, you saw the butterfly just as it flew down towards your friend. Sticking your hand out, you absorbed the akuma instead.

"_____! No!" Marinette yelled, grabbing the attention of both Catherine and Adrien. They came running to the sound of Marinette's voice.

"What happened to my sister?" Catherine hissed, softening once she laid eyes on you.

You felt Hawkmoth's voice in your head, a screen appearing over your eyes.

What? Damn. Hello, Suoluca Rim. I am Hawkmoth.

You rubbed your arm, feeling the presence of the butterfly.

I. I said hello.

You rubbed a little harder.

Are you even listening to me?

You sighed as you saw the butterfly leave your arm, flapping its black wings angrily. You held out your hand and watched as the akuma landed on it, not going into your skin.

Marinette and Adrien were freaking out. They quickly made excuses and vanished.

"Hey, little guy," you chirped. The butterfly flapped aggressively in response. "Why are you so angry?"

The akuma stopped flapping and merely stared at you. Slowly, you noticed the black start to melt away from the butterfly, revealing a glossy, white behind it.

"Time to de-evilize!" You heard a familiar voice cry out, followed by a yoyo being thrown at you.

"AYE. PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE." You moved away, the butterfly still in your hands. A lady comes near you in a ladybug-patterned bodysuit.

"I'm sorry. But what you are holding is an akuma that I need to purify," she said. You moved your hands near your chest, the half-black akuma still relaxing on your hand. A guy in a leather suit soon showed up.

"L-Ladybug. Look at the akuma," he said, shocked. In your hands was now a completely gold butterfly. It flapped happily.

"Why is it...why is it gold?" Ladybug asked, yoyo still in hand.

The akuma flew into your chest, creating a burst of gold light around you. It shimmered intensely, blinding those in that quiet street who dared to look.

A few moments later, the light died down, becoming nothing but a faint glow emitting from your body. You looked at the two familiar strangers, your eyes littered with specks of shining amber.

"I am your new God."

The look on their faces was priceless lmao they actually believed that bullshit.