Chapter 2: Broken

A.N.: i kno i suck at writing so bEaR WIT ME PLS

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson or any of the other characters in this series

Total: 1565 words

~~~~~

Before:

Sighing, I get out of bed and nearly trip over my own feet when I see an unfamiliar figure sprawled on one of the beds.

"What the f--?"

His thin lips are open in an O shape, drooling in his sleep.

Well then... I guess it really wasn't a dream.

Now:

Percy's P.O.V.

I stand rooted to the spot, staring down at my new half-brother.

Why does my luck always have to suck? I think sullenly to myself.

Rolling my eyes, I walk out of the cabin, shutting the door behind me.

A small part of me hopes it wakes him up.

//Time Skip - a week later//

After a long day of training, I feel irritated at everything and everyone.

All of the campers have started sticking to Matthew like fleas, including my closest friends.

Even Annabeth has started drifting away, saying she's busy.

She might actually be busy... stop doubting her.

I ask Chiron if I can head to bed early, and he gives me a sympathetic look. "Go ahead, Percy."

Trudging my way to Cabin Three, I open the door and the sight that greets me leaves me in shock.

Matthew's P.O.V.

Annabeth snuggles against my chest, wrapping her arms around me.

Pressing her lips to my ear, she whispers, "I love you, Matthew."

I whisper it back to her with a small smirk, feeling triumphant.

Then I kiss her lips gently, fitting my lips to hers. I nibble at her lower lip, pulling away to take off her t-shirt.

Leaning back in, I part her lips with my own and push my toungue through the opening in her lips. She gasps, which I take as permission to explore her mouth.

My hand starts to inch lower down her toned abdomen, reaching the zipper of her pants and pulling it down slowly.

Just as I start biting at the soft skin on her neck, the door opens and bright light floods the room.

I snarl angrily, narrowing my eyes against the harsh sunlight. When they adjust, I smirk again as I stare at Percy, who looks hurt and bewildered.

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Percy? It's Percy. Shit, what do I do?

Quickly zipping up my jeans and tugging my shirt back on, I look away from Percy's wide eyes.

"Annabeth..."

I ignore him.

"Annabeth, why? Did I do something wrong? I tried so hard--"

"Percy, shut up. Stop being so whiny! You're not a little kid anymore, so don't act like one. I cheated on you. So what? Do I need a reason? No. I can do whatever I want, and it's none of your damn business."