present

i never knew a pregnant woman would want to shop for so much baby stuff. two pregnant woman to be specific.

yerin and yejin, her sister, were very fast walkers. taehyung and i could not understand why they such fast walkers for having a growing human in their womb but we managed to keep up, every once in awhile making a run to our cars to put away bags.

"man," taehyung rested against the wall, watching his wife pick out baby clothes. yerin was else where talking to an employee. "i really wish that baby would pop out soon because all these clothes have to be worn before we come back and do this again and he grows older and taller."

"at least he wont be picky about clothes like yejin-"

"unless he's gay."

i thought about that, "thats very stereotypical. yoongi is very lazy and asks namjoon to buy him clothes. yoongi is, by the way, very gay."

"that, i know. but if we're the kid's parents then im pretty sure he'll be picky with clothing even if he isnt gay."

"if yejin wants to take hours on clothes, she can shop for my daughter because yerin needs a friend."

"they're sisters, they will find a way to take our cards and run off to a shopping center."

"do not remind me."

author: these chapters are meant to be short but sometimes i will feel a little adventurous and make it longer than 210+