present

yerin was in pain because she just wanted to get the baby out. she wanted to play the piano without the belly getting in the way. she wanted to work out so her body would become fit again (but knowing us, that would only last a year).

she wasn't in labour, just sitting on the couch and crying while whisper-yelling at the baby. her finger poked her stomach and whenever she felt the baby's hand, her volume got louder. it was amusing to the say the least but i would like some quiet since both of our families have been coming over to cook and clean for us, even though i am capable, along with staying the night and being more to handle than yerin and the baby.

"once you come out, mommy's going to let you have lots of fun in this big world! so come out!"

"yerin," i kneeled down in front of her, placing my hands on her stomach. "the baby will take their time or rush things, dont make them already scared of you."

"but im not scary! im the least scary person there is!"

"i understand but he or she is just a baby, they wont understand why their mom is yelling at them already. they can feel your annoyance."

"good!"

"oh my god," i grabbed her face and kissed her nose.

"i love you."

"i hate you!"

"you really dont."

she stayed silent and decided to stare out the window since her mood gave her the idea that looking me in the eyes will make her melt.

"i know."

author: dedicated to domiranged because she's the cutest and her comments made me smile during class