letter four

there was a time in your mother and i's relationship where it went through a whole year of rough.

we were not together but we still were. we mutually agreed to part ways and find ourselves, explore the world on our own. it surprised me how many girls i went through just to get back to your mother.

fun fact: she friend zoned me. i was highly offended but i found out it was because she was in a little relationship that lasted, i would say, two weeks. that was probably the shortest relationship she has had. it was only her second (so yes i am 100% your father and 100% her lover).

that whole exploration really showed me different people and how to expand my standards because they were all over the place. it also made me fear some and love some. you know one of them, it's nayeon! she was my best friend throughout high school and we lost contact when she went to the states for college. i was a little scared to be dating my best friend, which she also found a bit odd, and that's why we stopped after a month and a half because it was too platonic. nayeon's also a very small yet strong girl who sat me down, and threatened to tie me to the chair, so i would listen to her speech about the exploration.

she even called your mother and made us promise to see each other again.

to my unborn child, thank your aunt nayeon for being very mean and helpful because mommy and daddy wouldnt have gotten back together if it wasnt for her.

author: opinions on how this is going?