present

as days got closer to the baby's due date, yerin's mood had slightly gotten better. of course this didnt stop her daily lashing out at anything. this was just an early start to it. 04:23am early.

"we ran out of toilet paper."

"i'll buy some when im fully awake," i wave her over so she would get back in bed. "hurry, it's cold."

"what am i supposed to wipe my ass and vagina with?!"

i wasnt even frustrated because i know she used the last roll and is just wanting me to wake up and get some before she uses the bathroom again. i havent looked at her but when i turned over she was crossing her arms over her giant belly, eyebrows furrowed, and tapping her foot.

"the baby can hear your anger, sweetheart. you wiped your ass and vagina, get back in bed."

"i hate you!"

this time, i sat up because it was getting to me that she wouldnt even turn off the damn bathroom light. i kept waving her over but she wouldnt budge from that spot so i got up and gently pushed her. thankfully, she moved but would only sit on the bed.

"i hate you," she kept mumbling. "i just want food, im hungry."

i was laughing a little because she said all that just for food? i guess that only makes sense in her mind.

what a cute pregnant.

(i got her mcdonalds, by the way. no way in hell was i going to cook food at 4 in the morning. i still love her though.)

author: i am updating since i have no school today (juniors are taking the sat while other levels are left to cheer for them, at home). enjoy(: