present

im suddenly nervous to see my child for the millionth time. there wasnt much time left but im still anxious and worried of how it will go about. im scared for yerin and the amount of pain she will go through but im also very excited to meet the little tiny creature.

ive been texting my family, all in a group that is reopened every month, and updating them on how well yerin and the baby are. my dad is sending pictures of clothes him and my mom had bought just yesterday. jihyun, my younger brother, was caps-yelling at dad for spamming the phone with irrelevant photos.

the doctor was rambling about how close yerin was to her due that and how we shouldnt depend on that day so much. she looked bored out of her mind and kept closing her eyes, tapping her fingers on her belly.

the doctor, after a very long 7 and a half minutes, had finished up and allowed us to leave. yerin wanted to get home right away because right now it is time for her scary movie times and she will not wait another week to watch them.

"do you think it's a good idea to find out our babies gender the day i give birth?"

"surprises are always nice. besides, mom and dad went shopping for both genders. either way, we'll make the baby wear them."

"you're more optimistic than me."

i glanced at her, stopping at the red light, "that baby gives me a lot of strength and it's the only reason why i get up before you is because i want to cater to both of my favourite people."

"i really hate when you're cheesy, jimin."

"and yet," the light turns green. "you've still stuck with me for more than 7 years."

she doesnt say anything more and i assume she's asleep but i look over and see her making an annoyed look at me.

"what?"

holding hands {p.j}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें