♡ flashbacks ♡

Hope's POV 

It was the usual horrible day. I was awaken by my usual alarm clock, my sister Hilary.

"Hope, get up I don't want to be late, I want to see my friends!" She pulled the covers off of me.

"I'm not your personal taxi driver, I have an education too you know!" God, she can be so annoying, don't get me wrong I love her, but who knew a fourteen year old could be such a hassle. "It's barely six, calm down." I wasn't looking forward to another school day.

"I will not 'calm down' I want to see my boyfriend." she yelled.

"Didn't you just break up with James?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"WHAT DO YOU- ugh never mind," I rolled my eyes.

I got out of bed and took out a baggy shirt and jeans. After all I don't care what I look like, I have no one to impress. I got my jacket and ran down stairs.

"You ready, Hilary!"

"I'm right here."

I looked at my sister wearing a crop top and the shortest skirt I've ever seen. "Is that how you're going to school, your buttocks are practically hanging out."  

"Mom's fine with it

"Mom's fine with it."

"Bye guys have a great day at school love you," my mom kissed us both on the cheeks and left for work.

"At least grab a sweater," I told my sister.

We got into my silver Toyota Camry. School wasn't too far away, this is Reno, Nevada, a very small city. When we got to school we parted ways.

  ♡♡♡   

"Oh look, it's the whore" says a jock named Joe.

I keep my face down and take the words they're spitting at me. The guys' chuckle as they keep calling me names. Then the worst boy comes, the guy who ruined my life, Cole.

"Hey baby, I'll have sex with you this time if you'd like."

I keep walking to my class despite them following me. I try to keep the pain inside and it doesn't work, the tears come streaming out for the fifth time this week. I run the opposite way of my class into the bathroom, only to be greeted with a girl who used to be my best friend. She walks out and shoves me on her way. I make my way to a stall and begin bawling my eyes out. All the memories come rushing back. The drinks, the party, the room, Cole. How could I have been so stupid? I thought he was a sweet guy, I almost lost my virginity to him. I remember it like it was just yesterday, but in reality it was three months ago, and I still get bullied for it.

Flashback: I was getting ready with my best friend. She was the one who invited me. I wore a tight dress and so did Tori. We were ready to have some fun. We were dancing with each other and she left and came back with drinks. I should have listened to that little voice in my head, but I didn't. I remember dancing for at least an hour, then Cole came and asked Tori if he could dance with me.

"I've been meaning to talk to you for a while now."

"Is that so?" I asked.

"Yeah, your beauty just caught my attention" he yells over the music staring straight into my eyes.

I should have known he was lying. I should have known he wanted more.

"Let's go upstairs, it's too loud over here."

We went upstairs, I practically fell because I was so drunk. We went into a room where he talked me up saying such sweet things. Then he kissed me, and things started happening. Thank God that someone walked in when they did, I was in my bra and underwear, when that happened I got out of my drunk trance. I put my clothes on and ran out the house back to mine. That night I cried myself to sleep, little did I know that something worse was awaiting. I woke up and went on my phone and everyone was on my social media accounts commenting hate, tagging me in pictures. Turns out he had taken a picture of me half naked. After that I no longer had friends.

I get out of the stall and fix myself up. I went into my first period, Mr. Higgins.

"Hope, why are you late?"

I reply with "Personal issues, sir" even though he probably knows the truth.

  ♡♡♡   

After what feels like millions of hours of lectures and mean words the last bell rings. I call Hilary to meet me in the car, but she says that her new older boyfriend will give her a ride. As soon as I get home I run upstairs. My mom usually gets home around five, so I have plenty of time to myself. I put my radio on full blast and sit in the corner crying after this stupid day knowing I'll have to deal with it on Monday.

  ♡♡♡   

"Sweetie, wake up, what are you doing sleeping on the floor?"

"Uhm, I don't know."

"Hey honey, I'm taking another nurses' shift tomorrow and Hilary wants to go to the movies can you take her?"

"Sure." She walks out of my room and I go back to sleep on my bed. Thank God it's Friday.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Author's Note :

hey guys, thanks for reading. sorry that i suck and i didn't write a prologue or intro. whatevs. leave me some feedback by voting, commenting, or messaging your fellow belieber. time to ramble... just went to PurposeLA2 yesterday. best first concert ever. i feel bad for my bby though cuz 80% of the people there were sssssssoooooo fake. it's okay, i was there, belieber for life. thanks yo.