♥ just a dream, or nightmare ♥

Justin's POV

* ring ring *

It's Hope. "It's 9 PM aren't you busy partying?" I ask sarcastically.

"Ha, yeah if I had friends other than Chris." she giggles.

"You have a pretty cute laugh, who's Chris? Your boyfriend?" I ask a little too offensively.

"Chris, as in Christina, she's my church buddy." she explains. "Oh, and the reason I didn't reply is because you interrupted service, my phone beeped all loud."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." "Are you ready for school tomorrow?" I question.

"Nope. Not at all." she fakes a laugh. Poor girl. After all she's been through and now her own sister is turning against her.

We spoke until 11 PM, the time went by so quickly, I could listen to her voice forever. I can only imagine what she looks like.

♥♥♥

"You are beautiful, Hope." I say caressing her cheek, wiping away her tear. "Don't let anyone tell you different." She looks up at me tears still streaming.

"Justin." she whispers. I go in for a kiss.

"Justin, Justin, Justin, wake up!"

"Justin wake up, breakfast is served, your father is meeting you at his office to introduce you to some people at his work." my maid Rosa says.

"Yes, yes, sorry Ms. Rosa I'll be down in a minute." What kind of dream was that? Weird.

I get into a suit, because my father has always said to dress to impress. I really dislike his work, but he wants me to be the next "King of Bieber Entreprises" as he calls it. I get into my Ferrari that I got for my 18th birthday heading to my dad's quarters in LA. She's a real beauty.  

  ♥♥♥   

  ♥♥♥   

Hope's POV

"C'mon baby, don't fight this." "You know you want it." Cole pins me down on the bed.

"No, no, stop it, no Cole don't!" I scream and squirm but nothing happens.

"Wake up, psycho, you're taking me to school." Hilary says, waking me up from my trance. I wipe my tears away and get up. Monday's are always the longest.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Author's Note :

hey guys, i apologize for the short chapter. none the less, i hope you liked it. dedicated to @Calsey95 because she so patiently waited! so proud of my bby at the iheart radio awards. he slayed as usual. also proud of queen sel. proud of ourselves too best fan army like duh, beliebers go hard! leave me some feedback by commenting, voting, or messaging me. you can leave suggestions too if your heart desires. thanks, peace, god bless! have a great tuesday!