♥ a slut like you ♥

Hope's POV

It's Saturday morning and as usual I have nothing to do. I'm eighteen, I should be out with friends, but I don't have any. I get my phone and play some "Top Hits" on Spotify. I go on Twitter and check out the trending topics. Of course, my twitter is totally anonymous, and by that I mean away from all the bullies at school. My username is LittleMissMusic because I love music and I don't want to reveal my real name. I pour some cereal as I look through Twitter. My favorite song comes on and I dance like crazy. It was "Hotline Bling". I look and apparently I got a new follower. Hmm, who could it be? Justin Bieber, who the heck is that? I click his profile, Oh My God he's gorgeous. So he lives in California. Wow I've only been there once and it was beautiful. I'm in a great mood today, especially since a hottie just followed me so I decided to tweet the lyrics to "Hotline Bling". Next thing you know Justin comments the rest of the lyrics. Oh my God, he's already funny. I think nothing of it and continue eating the rest of my cereal.

"Hey sweetie, how are you this morning?" my mom asks.

"I'm doing fantastic how about yourself?" I ask in quite the enthusiastic tone.

"Well, someone is having a great morning."

"Yeah, for the first time ever," I mumble.

"What? Oh don't forget to take Hil to the theatre at five, okay?" she says, totally clueless about what I just said.

"K Mom. Have a good day at work."

My phone buzzed so I pick it up only to see that I got a dm from Justin. Hm, that's a first.

"So, you like the song 'Hotline Bling'?" – justinbieber

	"I don't like it, I love it" I replied, feeling confident

"Haha, It's my favorite song rn" he responded.

We started talking and really hitting it off, it was the first time in awhile that I really connected with someone. He's twenty two and apparently he's into music as much as I am. The only thing is that he lives in California and I live eight hours away in Nevada. Turns out he's actually four years older than me, but it doesn't matter, he really gets me, and I actually trust him. We messaged each other for almost an hour until I finally realized I was still in my pajamas. I learned a lot about him, he still lived with his dad because they are really close. His dad is actually a company manager and Justin is following his line of work. They live in Beverly Hills and they are pretty well off. We surprisingly had a lot in common, including taste in music. I go upstairs and change into leggings and a tank top, I decided to go on a jog. Once I was done I went to the store to grab some food for myself. I sat in the park and ate the ice cream cone I bought. It was three right now so I had time to spend until dropping off Hil. I decided to check out Justin's twitter, I don't know, something about him interested me. I looked at some pictures and went through some old tweets. I decided to get up and leave because Hilary would kill me if I was late to take her to the theatre.

  ♥♥♥ 

I went up to my sister's room to make sure she was putting on appropriate clothing. She was such a rebel that she was so unpredictable. This was her like fifth boyfriend that I know of, but my mom was totally clueless. My mom was unaware of everything that happened in her daughters' lives. She doesn't realize how depressed I am nor how bad Hilary is at school. Sometimes I wish I at least had my mom to talk to, but I know life isn't fair and I can't always get what I want. I'm pretty positive that Hilary started acting all rebellious when she was in middle school, which was when my dad left. It hit us all pretty hard, but not as hard as Hil took it, she was devastated. That's when she started depending on breaking the rules and being popular to ease the pain. I'm just glad she's not being bullied like how I am. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Hey sis, what's up?" she asked.

"Just making sure you're dressing decently." I replied.

"Don't worry, I'm not a slut like you."

I gasped in shock of what she just said, "Excuse me?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend told me everything, he even showed me the pictures."

"And who is this dude?" I muttered, trying to stay calm. Please don't say Joe or Cole, please don't be Joe or Cole.

"Joe, I can't believe you're such a whore, letting Cole take pictures of you like that.

I tried to keep it in, but I couldn't, I was boiling inside, "DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU DON'T KNOW THE STORY AT ALL HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO ME?" I automatically began crying my eyes out. I could handle stupid people at my school, but my sister not even on my side? She was still putting on lipstick totally ignoring how I felt.

 I could handle stupid people at my school, but my sister not even on my side? She was still putting on lipstick totally ignoring how I felt

"Can we leave now?" she said with so much attitude.

I just walked out of the room. I went into my room and slammed the door. How could she say that to me? How could she be going out with a seventeen year old douche? I jumped onto my bed and wept. I couldn't take this anymore. I didn't want to be here. I needed to leave. Forever. I knew that was too drastic, so I decided to vent on twitter in hope of finding someone who felt the same way.

"I just can't take it anymore, I don't want to be a part of this Earth, and I want to leave."

Almost immediately my phone vibrated, it was a dm, from Justin.

"Please don't, whatever you're thinking, push that aside, don't take your life." – justinbieber. When I saw the message within seconds I got another."Just talk to me, I could help. I know how you feel, I've been there before. What's your number?"

When he sent that, I realized how much I really did need to vent to someone. I needed to talk to someone, so hesitantly I sent him the number. Quickly my phone started ringing, I was unsure about answering but I did. It was seven already which meant I spent like two hours crying, wow.

"Hope, it's me Justin. Talk to me." His voice was so soothing. I didn't want to speak, I just wanted to hear his voice. "C'mon talk to me, I know we just started talking, but we could be internet friends or something. Oh God I sound so cheesy... Hope?" I couldn't help but chuckle he was so cute. "Hey, you're there."

"Yeah." I told him everything. By everything, I mean Cole, my dad, and what just happened with my sister. We spent hours on the phone. The best I've had in awhile. 

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Author's Note :

this ones depressing. is it too late now to say sorry? first two chapters, check. thanks yo.