♡ cute twitter boy ♡

Justin's POV

I wake up at 8 AM as usual smelling the delicious breakfast that Chef Rose made. Yum. I decide to text Hope first before I go eat to make sure she's doing all right. From what she's told me, it seems like she is having a pretty rough life. I remember at a young age I too just wanted to die. It was because my mom was dying of cancer and we knew she wouldn't make it. I still cry from time to time but my mom told me to stay strong for her. So, Hope and I are kinda similar in that way. Last night she was just crying and crying, her voice was so beautiful. She told me how depressed she was, and I told her how she still had a life to live. It's been one day since we met and I already feel like I know her so well. I chose to call her up since I just wanted to hear her gorgeous voice. "Hi sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm feeling much better thanks to you, thanks for last night." she mumbles.

"No problem hon, anytime. Well, I'm gonna go eat, feel better okay?" I say.

"Mkay, Justin?"

"Yeah?" I smirked, her saying my name was so cute.

"Thank you."

"Mhm." I headed downstairs with an unusual smile plastered on my face. I felt really good knowing that I could help. When I got down I see my dad on the computer, probably doing some work. "Morning, Dad." I greeted.

"How'd you sleep son? I heard you up all night, a girl?" he questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah actually, we're just friends though, I met her on the internet." I mumble sipping some coffee.

"The internet? Son, you know how I feel about that." he sighed.

"Dad, she really gets me."

"Is she a Christian?" of course he would ask this.

"We're not getting married, I don't know." I just began eating while having to listen to his lecture. When I was done I decided to text her and ask.

 When I was done I decided to text her and ask

  ♡♡♡   

Hope's POV

I felt so happy this morning, Justin really made me feel good about myself. I was excited today because it was Sunday, and church will cheer me up even more. I was getting ready while texting my only friend named Christina. She went to church with me, but she was already going to college, she was nineteen. She is so busy with school that we just hang out at church and go to breakfast afterwards. Thank God I at least had her.

Hey girl, what happened last night on Twitter? You alright? - Miss Chris

I'll tell you at breakfast, don't worry.

K. So you're still down for church?" - Miss Chris

Of course. Pick me up in five.

"Sweetheart, Chris is here!" my mom yells.

"Going!" I run down the stairs and kiss my mom goodbye. I get into Christina's car and we leave.

♡♡♡

"There is always a reason for all that happens in your life, good or bad. God has a plan for you. You are here on this planet for a reason. He sees your pain and happiness. He is the Lord. The Lord puts certain things or peop-" Pastor Tom spoke.

*ding ding*

Hey, just out of curiosity, are you a Christian? - Cute Twitter Boy

"Hope, please turn off your phone sweetie." Pastor Tom smiled. "So, as I was saying, people are put in our lives with purpose, remember that this week." he looks at his watch. "I'll pray and then you guys can leave."

♡♡♡ 

"So, who texted you during church?" Christina asks sipping her coffee and raising her eyebrows.

"Uhm, you know, Hilary." I lie looking in the opposite direction of her eyes.

"First of all, you already told me that you guys aren't on the best terms, second of all, you know I can tell when you're lying." she smirks.

* ring ring *

"Speaking of the devil." Christina says, rolling her eyes. "Put him on speaker!"

"Hello?" I ask, not looking at caller ID.

"Hey, are you okay, you didn't answer my text." Justin asks.

"Yep, sorry, I was in church."

"Oh, so you are a Christian?" he questions. Why is he so interested?

"Mhm. Can I call you later I'm kinda busy."

"Yeah, for sure."

I hit myself on the head, I sounded so rude.

"Who's the guy?" Christina winks.  

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Author's Note :

hey guys. third chapter, hoped you liked it. dedicated to my very kind belieber friend! go read her story "Our Little Secret" i love it so far. anyways. i thought vanessa was the perfect person to be christina, she's freaking gorgeous, i mean come on. vote, comment, and message me for feedback. leave some suggestions too if your heart desires. thanks, bye bye. have a great day, god bless you. don't forget that i will be updating every tuesday!