♡ ditching ♡

Hilary's POV

Today is Wednesday and I don't feel like being lectured at this time in the morning so Joe, his friends and I all decided to go smoke weed in the bathroom. I've been doing it since my dad left us. It's been 5 years since he left us. I remember him walking out the door with a luggage and never looking back. Not even a kiss goodbye. Tears ran down my face while I was reminiscing.

"What's wrong, babe, too strong for you?" Joe asks along with everyone laughing.

"She's a pussy with a pussy! Haha." one of his friends says probably already high. I inhale some more and automatically feel a high. This is best than feeling emotions. My eyesight becomes more and more blurry, but I can see a girl walking in wiping her face. Is she crying? Who is that?

Hope's POV

I walk away from another round of immature boys teasing me. I got to the bathroom to fix my tear stained makeup. I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life. "Hil-, Hilary?! What the fuck are you doing?" I walk in on Hil smoking. I drag her by her ponytail outside the bathroom.

"What the fuck do you want. Are you my mother?" she responds. Ugh she is such a punk.

"That's it, you're clearly really angry on the inside, you need help. We're ditching school." Did I just ditch school?

She looks at me with wide eyes, "What?"

"Let's go." I can't believe I'm doing this. I guess we both need some time off. Here goes nothing.

  ♡♡♡   

We're in the car right now. Just sitting here while she's high up in the clouds literally. How do you deal with a high fourteen year old? I need help. I decide to text Justin, because Chris is busy with school. Also, we have been texting daily. It's nice to have an internet friend.

Hey, I need some help. You busy? - Me

Is it a boy? Are they bullying you again? I swear I'll fly there in a second and cut their balls off. - Cute Internet Boy

Jeez calm down boii. How do you sober up a high teenager? - Me

Weed? Your sister? - Cute Internet Boy

You know me so well... - Me

Well, you asked the right person. Tell her to take a nap, drink coffee or water and lots of it. Food brings it down a bit. - Cute Internet Boy

Thanks so much, you're a lifesaver. - Me

No problem. But I deserve a phone call. - Cute Internet Boy

Later, you weirdo. - Me

I look to my right to see Hil laying back snoring. Now for McDonalds.

  ♡♡♡   

  "Thanks for today, Hope. I'm sorry about the other day." she looks down then back at me. I'm surprised she's not lying. "I've just been getting flashbacks of  dad an-." she falls on the floor sobbing.  

	"Oh, Hil

"Oh, Hil." I kneel down pulling her into an embrace.

"I. Just. Miss. Him. I. Miss. Him. Sorry." she says with a sniffle in between her words.

"Don't be sorry, I feel the same way. You have to remember that you always have me to lean on." next thing you know I start tearing up too.

"I'll change. I don't want to be this rebel slut anymore. I hate it! I want to break up with Joe. He's such a douche! Ugh!" she says banging on the floor and wiping her nose.

"I'll help you, don't worry." I hug her again and go upstairs.

  ♡♡♡   

It's 8 PM now, I just took a shower and want to go to sleep, but I promised I'd call Justin.

"Hello, Justin?"

"Yep, what's up?"

"I just wanted to say thank you for today." I say. "How'd your day go?"

"I met some business friends of my dad, boring." he chuckles. His laugh is so cute. "The real question is what happened to you today?" he asks directing the conversation to me.

"Long story short, I found my sister in the bathroom smoking and we ditched." I say withholding a bit of the truth.

"Oh, so how'd ditching go?"

"It went well and ended in much needed tears." I respond honestly.

"That's good.So when do I get to match your beautiful voice to your face?"

"Neverrrrr." I say laughing, I'm really insecure about my appearance, why would I show a hot twenty two year old my ugly face?

"Aw don't be like that, when do I get a selfie?"

"Soon if you're lucky." "My turn, what's my contact name in your phone." I ask imagining.

"Internet Bestie Hope. Don't judge me!" he says chuckling.

"Aw we're besties." I say giggling.

"Duh, so what's my name?"

"Um, fine I'll be honest it's Cute Twitter Boy, but I should probably change it."

"I can't believe you think of me as a boy. I am a man!" he says jokingly scoffing.

"I'll change it to Internet Bestie, k?"

"Much better." he says yawning.

"We should go to sleep, goodnight." I say yawning as well.

"Sweet dreams sweetie. I still want that pic bestie." I sigh, he's such a flirt.

" I sigh,  he's such a flirt

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Author's Note :

damn, that wink though. whoooooo. anyways, hey guys, hoped you liked this one. hope and hilary finally made up. personally i love when a story has a lot of visuals, but let me know if anything bothers you! leave some feedback, or suggestions if you'd like, just vote, comment, or message me. peace, god bless, have a bieberlicious tuesday. wow that's a sexy word. bieberlicious.