♥ what a flirt ♥

Justin's POV

It's 4 PM right now and I know that Hope is probably on her way to Forever 21 to work, but I wish I could call her and talk to her. I hope that she's okay, so many people bully her. It's kind of ironic that her name is Hope, but it doesn't seem like she has much. I just got done doing some paperwork for my dad since he wants me to be the next "heir". Ugh, I really don't like working with him, but I'm it sure pays well. I really wish that I could be doing something else. My dad is gone right now so I do what I usually do when no one's home, I go downstairs to play the piano. My dad thinks of it as fancy decoration, but to me it's much more than that. No one knows about my passion for music and I plan to keep it that way.

I take out my song writing journal from a secret nook under the piano seat. I wrote this new song dedicated to Hope, it's called "Life is Worth Living". I put my fingers on the familiar keys. I start the song already admiring the beautiful notes and start singing.

"Life is worth living, ooh ooh ooh ooh, Life is worth living, so live another day, People make mistakes, doesn't mean you have to give in, Life is worth living ag-." I sing until I hear footsteps and applause. I'm scared to see who it is.

"Justin, if you don't mind me saying, you have a great talent." says the maid Rosa.

"Ms. Rosa, don't you leave at 3 PM?" I ask shocked.

"Sweetie, your father has had me leave at 5 PM now for the past month, and I have been hearing your fantastic voice. It helps me work." she laughs.

"Oh." it's all I manage to say before going upstairs.

  ♥♥♥   

Hope's POV

Work was tiring. I practically got fired thanks to Cole and his gang. I was folding clothes and they were throwing them on the floor. Luckily, Christina came to pick me up and she talked to my boss. I love her. Since today is Wednesday, tomorrow we have late start. So, Chris can stay and hang.

"Those guys are such douches to you!" she looks at me with anger. "You lied to me Hope, you told me they were done bullying you." I look down at my hands to avoid her gaze.

"I- I- I didn't want to bother you with my stupid problems." I say tearing up. No, I don't want to cry now, no, no. A tear falls down my cheek.

"I swear, I'm gonna call Alex right now and tell him to beat the crap out of them." she says taking out her phone.

"No, please no." I look at her with pleading eyes.

"Fine." she groans. "But you have to promise to tell me everything from now on." "Or else I swear I'll kick their a-" I cut her off holding my pinky up.

"I promise." I smile and hug her.

"Well, since I'm telling you EVERYTHING I guess I should go more into detail about my new internet bestie, Justin." I say smiling.

"Oh my gosh, tell me everything!" she squeals opening a bag of chips.

  ♥♥♥   

"Girl, he wants a picture?!" I nod. "We have to Facetime." she says with wide eyed excitement. "First a picture." she takes out her phone asking me to pose. 

"It's late, he's probably in bed

"It's late, he's probably in bed." I sigh.

"These gorgeous pics will def wake him up." She laughs.

"Fine."

"Another, another, take your hands off!" she says removing the only part protecting my identity. "Here take a cute selfie." she says passing me the phone.

"Send them, send them!" she yells urging me on

"Send them, send them!" she yells urging me on. Almost immediately we got a text back. "Wow he's a keeper, texts back fast."

Hope you are beautiful. - Internet Bestie

What a great thing to wake up to ;) - Internet Bestie

"Oh my gosh, winky face emoji?! What a flirt!" Chris yells.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep peasants!" my sister yells from the next room.

*ring ring*

"Oh lord, it's him, he wants to Facetime." I say widening my eyes.

"Answer!" Chris demands.

"No! Are you crazy I look hideous." She jumps on the bed and tackles me for the phone.

"Yes!" she presses answer while laughing like a maniac

"Hello?" I hear a husky voice ask. I hit Chris upside the head.

"What's up Justin!" Chris says casually.

"Where's Hope?" he asks.

"Oh sorry, this is Christina her best friend, she's right here." she throws the phone at me. Crap.

"Hey I'm her best friend." he chuckles. We talk and talk, at the same time Chris bickers with him jokingly of course.

♥♥♥

"Haha, yeah, goodnight Justin." I say finally ending the call.

" I say finally ending the call

"Sweet dreams girls." he waves and yawns.

"Ugh, Chris!" I yell and hit her.

"Love ya!"

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Author's Note :

hey guys. i liked this chapter because i introduced justin's love for music. although, don't get your hopes up, i'm still figuring out the story, don't assume that he's gonna be famous and stuff, keep an open mind lol. okay, hope you liked it. bye have a great day. god bless! btw, i'm sorry if next week i don't update, it'd really help if you sent me suggestions!