♡ you'll never understand ♡

Hope's POV

Ugh, Monday, worst day of the week. I wake up to my alarm that plays my favorite song, "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran. I wake up at 6 o'clock to get ready and eat. I leave the house at 7 to get to school on time with Hil. I put my hair up in a pony tail and put on a different shirt than what I wore to bed, it's Spring. I should enjoy the cool weather, right?

I walk out my door into the hallway go to my right and tap on Hil's door

"You awake Hil? It's 6:05." I whisper, so I don't startle her.

"Yep, just getting ready, thanks sis. Be down in a minute.", she replies. I walk away from the door and run down the stairs to eat. I sit down pouring my cereal and putting Spotify onto the "Get Happy" playlist. I mean I should at least try to get happy. I pick up my phone as I'm eating and decide to text Justin a nice good morning text. I might be growing feelings. Nothing set in stone though. I don't even know. I mean it's been like four months since we met on twitter. He just really understands me, and he does everything to try to make me happy, he does make me happy. I smile just thinking about it. I hear Hil's footsteps and leave me thoughts to go brush my teeth. Ever since I found her high, we have been really close. With the help of Justin, Hil was able to break up with Joe, with no issues. We're finally sisters once again.

Justin's POV

"Justin, wake up.", my dad shoves me as my eyes open. He smiles pointing to a suit on a hanger. I raise my eyebrows wondering why, on a Thursday morning, would I be needing a suit.

It's early, I want to sleep

It's early, I want to sleep. My dad chuckles, getting up off the bed staring at the suit then back at me. "Justin, this suit, a good friend of mine designed it, especially for tonight."

"Tonight, I don't remember planning anything?", I question shaking my head knowing that he is up to something.

"Well, there is this new business owner looking to invest into a great company like 'Bieber Enterprises'", he smirks. He ends up telling me that I have to flirt with this guy's daughter, well of course those weren't his exact words, who does he think I am? He is basically asking me to go out with her because apparently she is lonely, and her dad spoils her very much. Ugh, I hate girls who think they can just get everything they want. I only agree after so much convincing because he says that it would really help. He gets all excited, and explains that it's tomorrow but I should try on the suit and invite friends. We are going to a red carpet type of event and I'm her date, she's a model. Great, just wonderful, I don't even know the girl. I already know that this is gonna be a horrible experience, because the publicity that "Bieber Enterprises" already has is mind blowing. Not to mention that some of my dad's singers will be there, which will definitely make it great. I love and know all of them, but I'll admit some have gotten so changed for the worst. Actually, my best friends are actually Cody Simpson and Ariana Grande. I'm so glad they are coming, Ari is bringing her lesbian lover and Cody his model girl, but of course I envy the love. I'm trying to think positive of my supposed "date", but I never worked well with models. Gigi Hadid, Cody's girl changed my perspective, but it's still hard.