❂Bleach!: A New School. A New Start!❂Part:7

Once you heard the bell ring you slowly walked out of English to the gym. Once you entered you heard your name being called, "Hey, [Name]!" You looked up and saw Grimmjow grinning over at you.

His grin dropped when he saw you just make your way to the locker room.

He rolled his eyes and walked off too annoy Mr. Zaraki. You quickly changed and walked back out, enough time to hear Mr. Zaraki, who was standing next to the bleachers shout at the students, "Well since you brats want me to let you do something fun. Why not some...dodge ball?"

You swear you saw him smirk evilly for a moment.

After a few rounds of getting pegged, you finally got to go change and make your way to the cafeteria. You looked around for Orihime; however you couldn't find her, but you did spot Uryu and Chad.

You made your way over and sat across from them. You all chatted about your day, but it seemed just like you and Uryu.

You soon felt someone sit next too you, you glanced over and saw Orihime. You all greeted her, while she just smiled at you. "Is something wrong, Orihime?" you asked her with a raised eyebrow. She moved closer to you, "So is it true that your crushing on someone?"

You blinked at her, "What gave you that idea?" "Well people have been saying they've been seeing you with a few people...I think one of them was Toshiro, but I'm not all that certain." "Well I'm not crushing on anyone, and Toshiro is just a friend. His fan girls are causing a ruckus though." you said bitterly.

Orihime frowned a bit, "Well don't worry about it, it'll probably blow over soon!" Uryu and Chad nodded in agreement. "Hopefully you're right..." you said, finishing off your food.

Once you were done with lunch you waved good bye to them and went off to Music. On the way there you ran into Shuhei, who was carrying in some boxes.

"Hey there, [Name]." he grinned down at you. "Hello, Shuhei, how's it going?" "Just bringing in some boxes for Yoruichi. She ordered some stuff for her classes." he said, readjusting the boxes he was holding.

You took some of the boxes from his grasp and smiled, "There, so you won't have a heavy load." He smiled down at you and kept walking to the room.

Once you both entered the room you set the boxes on her desk, while the other students practiced. "Hey, I'm going to go and get a few more boxes. Go ahead and start, I'll be right back." he said, walking out the room. You went over and sat on the stool and began to practice.

Soon you started messing with the kit and just play around. One of the sticks flew out of your hand rolled off somewhere behind you.

"Nice one." you heard someone chuckle out.

You turned around to see Shuhei handing you the stick back. "I was reading the sheets you gave me, but I guess I kind of did my own thing after awhile." "Well it sounded pretty good." "That's good too know. Don't really want to make anyone go deaf in here." you grinned.

Shuhei chuckled softly, "Well good thing you practice hard. Now let's get started on the new one!" He held up a new music sheet, while you inwardly groaned. He helped you through the whole page and places where you were still messing up at.

"Finally I got it!" you grinned.The bell rung signaling the end of class.

"Well hopefully you don't forget! Keep practicing it in your head if you can, [Name]. See you later!" he waved, watching you leave.

Once you got to Science you went to the back and set next too Ulquiorra. "Hey there, how's it going? Did you think of anything for the project?" you said, putting your bag on the floor. He nodded, taking out his binder and showing you more ideas he had come up with since yesterday.