I

Ayla looked out her window. She watched as the cars drove by her mom's house. She then remembered that there was a Transformers Prime marathon. Excited, Ayla turned on her TV just as the first episode started.

"Right on time.", Ayla muttered.

She watched through the first episode, then the second, third, the fourth and so on. She had always liked the Decepticons more than the Autobots. She felt more....connected to the cons. What had surprised her the most when she first seen the episodes was that she acted a lot like Megatron.

"Ayla!", called a male voice.

"What?", Ayla asked.

"You're on your own for the next couple days. Your brother and I have a trip we need to take. You already know that your mom is out of the state.", Ayla's dad announced.

"Okay, bye!", Ayla replied and heard a faint 'bye' from both her dad and older brother.

She turned back to the TV, just in time to see the space bridge explode. Ayla's eyes widened and a few tears escaped her eyes as she felt incomplete all of a sudden. She was home alone all the time, so why did she feel empty? As Ayla looked closely at Megatron's optics, she noticed sadness.

"Why in the pit is Megatron sad? He's an almighty gladiator.", Ayla asked out loud.

She sighed and turned off the TV. Though she loved the Transformers Prime universe, the fifth episode always made her sad. After making supper for herself, Ayla heads off to bed.

"Surprise dear Ayla.", an annoying voice that she knew all to well said.

"Go away, Bot-in-heels.", Ayla muttered, that was the nickname she had given Starscream, "Wait! Bot-in-heels?!"

Ayla opened her eyes to see Starscream in her face. Her eyes widened with surprise and she let out a ear pursing scream. Not from being scared, but from being shocked. Its not everyday you open your eyes and see red eyes blaring at you then realize one of your least favorite transformers characters is staring at you, right?

Starscream reacted quickly, covering his audio receptors. As soon as the terrible noise calmed down, he removed his servos. He watched as Ayla's eyes rolled back into her head and her body collapsed on the ground. She laid there, limp.

"Well, this is easier than I thought.", Starscream muttered and took the unconscious Ayla out of her room, through the bridge, and onto the Nemesis.

"Why does she look......dead?", a Vehicon asked.

"Oh, what does it matter? We have the human that will turn the odds into our favor. The human that the prophecy speaks of.", Starscream said and laughed evilly as he carried her to the cell where her new bedroom awaited her arrival.

So, pretty good for a first chapter, right? So, as you most likely know, the older version of this book is deleted or being deleted. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Thank you, MegatronsLittleAyla for letting me use your OC, Ayla. I hope you Transformers/Decepticon fans enjoyed the first chapter. Remember to comment, vote, and share with your family/friends/followers. I will be updating soon, just not within the next two days. If I get lucky, there will be an update. Anyway! Remember to follow MegatronsLittleAyla (If you are not already following her) and make sure you read her books. They're amazing! Okay, enough of my rambling. The next chapter will be longer (possibly). I'll see you next time my Transformers Fans! May chaos be with you!