V

Before you read this chapter: I am incredibly sorry for not updating in a while. Every Tuesday I have meetings for a company I work with and I am busy with babysitting/dog sitting. I know this chapter is late and I hope you can forgive me. I will update when I can. I have finished a few other stories, so this book will be updated when I can update. Again, I am truly sorry for the late update.

Notice: I you do not have to reread this chapter, I only fixed a few mistakes.

Soundwave gaped at her, "That was you?!"

Ayla nodded

"Yes, I only knew my name, nothing else. Though, I was in a different dimension and this was all a show to me. I never knew this dimension was my home.....", Ayla said, "I always felt a strong bond towards the Decepticons, and an extremely strong one towards dad, even when it was just a show and I could easily depict his emotions other than anger. Things like sadness, regret, fear....... Since being pulled here by that idiot, Starscream, I have had changes occur to my human self, this one being the last change. Now I know that I was always part of this dimension. I wonder how the show will change with me in the mix from the beginning now.....and I wonder how it will end. Will things change for the better or for the worse?"

"I'm sure that whatever happens, we will always stick together. We're family after all.", Soundwave smiled, Ayla smiled back and the two hugged one another.

"How about we go show Dad the video?", she asked.

"I'm sure dad could use a good laugh.", Soundwave agreed and they went to the throne room.

Megatron moved a little bit in his throne. Soundwave smirked.

"He's asleep. Hey, Ayla, you in?", Soundwave held up a few paint cans, Ayla stared at them with wide eyes and shook her head.

"I'd rather NOT get grounded like in the past.", Ayla said.

"We'll say it's from Starscream then we can get a video of Dad beating Starscream with the paint on him but we wont post it. We'll just give the Autobots something to laugh about.", Soundwave said. (Hey, cons can have fun.)

Ayla finally agreed and took a paint can. They started painting Megatron a pink color. Ayla painted his shoulder, spikes, and abdomen. Soundwave had to hold back a laugh as he wrote 'I'm the commander of this vessel. Deal with it.' on Megatron's forehelm. He also wrote a note saying 'look in the mirror before you leave ~ Starscream'.

They both then left the room and walked back to Soundwave's room. Once they arrived, the both started laughing like crazy.

"T-that was fun!", Ayla managed to get out, Soundwave only managed a nod.

"STARSCREAM!", Megatron yelled and went to the seeker's room, Soundwave laughed even more - if that was even possible.

Ayla and Soundwave ran after their father so they could watch. Once they were there, they were both shocked when they saw their father.

"Whoa, what happened to you, dad?", Ayla asked, making the shock clear in her voice.

"Starscream decided that it would be funny to paint me.", Megatron growled and glared at Starscream.

Just at that moment, Knockout walked in looking almost exactly the same as Megatron. The only difference was he had 'I'm sexy and I know it' on his forehead instead of 'I'm the commander of this vessel. Deal with it'. Soundwave looked at Knockout, optics wide. Megatron could care less of what Knockout looked like, he just wanted to pound Starscream into the wall.

Megatron started punching and throwing Starscream across the room, crushing a couple vehicons in the process. Ayla stared at Knockout with wide optics as Soundwave hid his smirk.