VI

Okay, I know the past chapters have been very long so in order to create more chapters, I am going to start having shorter chapters. Not only is it to make more chapters, but to keep them from seeming endless....as I am sure they have. If they do seem endless to you, I apologize.

~

Knockout turned around, his faceplate was blue.

"Hey, Doll.", Knockout smiled.

"You know, I missed you deeply.....", Ayla smiled.

"I missed you too.", Knockout said, "If it weren't for Lord Megatron, I would be locked up in m room. But, since he is beating Starscream more often, I cant."

"And now that I'm back, you no longer need to lock yourself away.", she said, "You know, I tower over to even more and I don't like it...."

"I don't mind.", he smirked, "I have a better view down here."

"How is that?", Ayla asked, looking down at him.

Knockout didn't respond, he just continued smirking.

"What are you guys talking about?", came the voice of the annoying SIC.

"Well - HOLY PRIMUS!", Knockout bursted out laughing at Starscream's appearance.

Ayla giggled, "Part of it's my handy work. Some my dad's, and some my brother's."

"You got Megatron and Soundwave into that?!", Knockout grinned.

"Actually, it was my dad's idea.", she said.

Knockout's optics widened, "That was Megatron's idea?!"

Starscream had ignored everything up until 'idea'.

"What?", Starscream asked, noticing the speed racer's laughter.

"Your armor!", Ayla managed to say and continued laughing at the seeker.

Starscream looked down at his armor. His optics widened and his face turned a light shade of blue. He ran out of the medbay, his face was really blue now. He went straight to Megatron.

"My Liege. I am going to get cleaned up then I will go on the mission.", Starscream said as Soundwave took a photo and sent it to the Autobots.

At Omega-1~

Bulkhead, Arcee, Bumblebee, Ratchet, and the human companions were all on the floor laughing as Optimus just looked amused. Why, you ask? They had just finished watching Starscream getting beat up when yet another message from the Decepticons came.

This one was from Soundwave. They opened the message and burst out laughing even more! Starscream looked like a girl and Megatron was laughing at him. Optimus did his best to contain his laughter, though it was getting difficult even for him. Each time the bots went to look up at the computer, their laughter erupted once again.

Optimus finally decided that it was probably for the best that he turned the computer off. He walked up to it, careful to avoid Ratchet who was laughing on the floor, and saved both the video and photo to a file the others have yet to discover.

He only had this folder so he could brighten up the Autobot's day when they were down. Though it has rarely happened. When the computer was shut off, Optimus went to his room. He grabbed a data pad and turned it on. He frowned. There was a picture of his spark mate and daughter, both were dead.

Decepticon Base~

"Oh, and Starscream.", Megatron said as the seeker was leaving, he stopped and faced his master, "You have to wear that for the rest of the day."

Starscream looked at his master with wide optics. Why was he doing this?! Didn't he think that his poor seeker has had enough embarrassment for one megacycle? Megatron didn't care. His troops needed some entertainment and he was giving it to them.

When Starscream left, the whole room erupted in laughter. The drones, Ayla and Megatron were laughing.

"So, Starscream is a femme!", a drone yelled making the others laugh even harder.

"She is finally showing her true self!", another drone said, once again the room erupted with laughter.

Ayla laughed as she was in the room and had also been in the photo. She was next to her father, laughing.

Soundwave smiled beneath his visor. He liked seeing Ayla happy, even if it was because a mech was painted to look like a femme. He turned to the monitor and brought up a picture of Ayla when she was only 2 Earth days old. The photo was on his visor.

Ayla stopped laughing immediately and blushed a deep dark Energon purple.

"Hey, no fair! No sparkling pictures of me!", she said with both anger and embarrassment.

Soundwave smirked and brought up a sparkling picture of Knockout. He put it on the monitor so everyone could see it. Ayla giggled at the picture of the innocent looking sparkling.

"Ok, that's kinda cute!", she said.

A video was brought up with Knockout dancing as a sparkling. It was a secret video that his mom had taken. No one knew how Soundwave got his servos on it.

"That's adorable!", Ayla said.

Soundwave nodded and laughed. Ayla continued watching the video and laughed.

Knockout walked into the room at that very moment. His face was blue in embarrassment. Like Soundwave had said, he didn't know that his mother was right behind him the whole time, well until the end of the video. What he didn't know what that Soundwave had also gotten ahold of the video.

He thought that he wouldn't have to deal with that day again. That was also the first day that he started to worry about his paint job. His dad had to teach him how to buff out the scratches.

"That was adorable, my gorgeous!", Ayla said.

Knockout's face turned a dark blue. He turned around, embarrassed and left the room. Soundwave seen him and laughed. Megatron smiled and watched the video. When it was over, Soundwave turned on another video that showed when Knockout was 7 million years old. He was running all over the house using words he wasn't supposed to.

Ayla giggled, "Hey, Knockout! Come back in here! We're done!"

She had made it convincing enough to make Knockout return. He came in grumbling about how bad his paint job looked back then. He froze when he heard his own voice.

***Warning: When you read the following, you will not stop laughing.***

"Hi, sire. What are you doing?", young Knockout asked.

"Getting us Energon. What are you doing?", his dad went into the cupboards. 

"Fragging.", Knockout answered.

His parents looked at him with wide optics. Knockout didn't see their faces and skipped along to his room.

"Frag, frag, frag, frag. Slag, slag, slag. Frag, frag, frag. Slag, slag, slag.", Knockout sang as he skipped happily, not knowing the meaning of the words.

"Where do you think he learned that?", Knockout's father asked.

"I don't know.", his carrier answered, "Wait."

"The Terror Twins.", they said at the same time and rolled their optics.

Ayla laughed as the video played.

"Who knew you could speak such colorful words when you were little, my gorgeous.", Ayla said.

Knockout's face went as dark as Breakdown's armor.

Well, what do you think readers?