II

Groaning, Ayla woke up. She looked around and seen nothing but metal. Metal walls, metal bed, metal dresser, metal desk, armor, metal bars....wait bars?!

"Hey! I'm a living being! You cant keep me in here forever!", Ayla yelled and chuckled quietly to herself, "I'll find a way out. Then you'll be sorry."

Ayla laughed darkly, but ceased her laughing as she heard footsteps coming towards her. Then voices soon followed, though she could only make out two of them. There were 4 sets of footsteps, so who were the other two Decepticons?

"Ah, so this is the human you told me about, Starscream?", a silver mech asked, Ayla recognized this as Megatron, "Pathetic. She's weak like the rest of them."

Ayla could almost make out a hint of sadness in Megatron's voice. Like he missed someone. Ayla sighed and sat on the bed in her prison. She tried to contain her happiness. She was officially in the Transformers Prime universe and officially meeting Megatron. Who wouldn't be excited?

"She may be of use to us. After all, there is a prophecy that is connected to her.", Starscream said.

"Prophecy?", Ayla muttered under her breath.

"What kind of Prophecy?", Megatron asked.

"It is said that one organic femme, matching her description, would be forced to chose upon good and evil. Chaos or creation. The choice is unknown. But, the Prophecy spoke of a techno-organic. This is just an average human. I brought her here myself and made sure she was locked up-", Starscream started showing off his 'glory'.

"Unlock the cell.", Megatron ordered.

"What- but-", Starscream stammered.

"That is an order, Starscream!", Megatron yelled.

Starscream nodded and opened the door to Ayla's cell. Ayla looked up and seen her chance. She bolted for the entrance/exit to her cell. Just when she thought she was free, someone picked her up and held her surprisingly gentle-like. Ayla looked over to who was holding her. It was Megatron.

Megatron walked through the warship and they ended up in a mine. An Energon mine. He set Ayla down and let her venture around the mine while he worked. Ayla looked around in curiosity. She had never seen Energon up close. She smiled and went up to one.

Before she could touch it, Megatron had picked her up again.

"Don't touch that if you want to live, human.", Megatron grumbled.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, whatever.", Ayla sighed and watched the drones work.

Eventually, Megatron took Ayla inside.

"You are free to wander the ship. Watch where you walk though. My Decepticons aren't very careful and neither am I.", Megatron warned Ayla.

Ayla nodded and started walking around the ship. She created a map in her head that led her to where the Energon vaults are, storage rooms, the Decepticons' bedrooms, bridge, flight deck, brig, prison cells, med bay, and the lab.

She is the only human ever to live on the Decepticon warship. Most humans were prisoners, but not her. As Ayla wandered around the warship, she began thinking about why Megatron was so sad. She could only think of one thing: he misses someone. But who?

As far as the Transformers Prime universe goes, Megatron never had a mate or a daughter. So why was he so upset? He never cared about his comrades like Optimus does. Ayla groaned.

"I'm thinking to hard on this. Megatron never loved someone or had a daughter. I give up.", Ayla sighed and threw her hands in the air.

"Why are you so interested in my life?", Megatron asked from behind Ayla.

"Umm. I- uh.", Ayla stammered.

"Spit. It. Out!", Megatron yelled.

"I'm not from this dimension. Where I come from, your part of a TV show called Transformers Prime. When I was watching it, I noticed a hint of sadness in both your optics and your voice. I've been trying to figure out why you're so sad, but I cant place it!", Ayla groaned in frustration.

"I can tell you why.", Megatron said, his sadness showing completely.

"Of course you wont, your the all mighty gladi- Wait. Did you just say that you'll share the information with me?", Ayla asked.

"Come to my room tonight. I'll explain it then.", Megatron ordered, "For now, I've got to go back to killing Optimus Prime and his human allies."

Ayla nodded and the two parted ways.

Here's chapter 2! I hope you liked it and I hope to be updating again tomorrow. I'll see you in the next chapter. May chaos be with you!