IV

Megatron transformed and opened his cockpit.

"Get in.", Megaton said.

Ayla obeyed and climbed into the cockpit. On the way to their destination, Megatron and Ayla talked. The more she talked to him, the more she felt connected to him.

"What's that around your neck?", Megaton asked.

"Oh, just a dark purple crystal drewzy necklace that I had since I can remember. It's the only thing I have to my real parents....I'm adopted by the way. If I take this off too long and its a far distance away, I either feel weak, or I could die. I only had that happen once, now I wear it at all times, unless swimming or taking a sower so it doesn't get wet.", Ayla said as she held her choker necklace.

Megatron hummed and spotted Prime, "Oh, look who decided to show up. he even brought his lapdog."

"Agreed Lord Megatron.", Ayla laughed evilly.

She made a Dark Energon shard unknowingly and ate it like candy.

"Call me, Megatron. Your the only living being that I will allow to call me that. You remind me of my daughter. I just hope she is alive.", Megatron said and opened his cockpit, "Hide behind me. When I pick you up, act like you got captured. Okay?"

"Okay, Megatron.", Ayla said and hid behind Megatron after he transformed.

When Megatron transformed, he caught the two Autobot's attention.

"Optimus. What a pleasant surprise. I see you brought your trusty watchdog. I was so sure he'd be convalescing in a scrap yard by now.", Megatron smirked.

"I know why you're here, Megatron.", Optimus said, not noticing the human behind Megatron.

"Hardly a surprise, Optimus. After all, you and I have been at this a long time. Your time has come to an end!", Megatron took the Dark Energon shard and threw it into the ground below him, "Rise my legion and destroy them!" Megatron watched as the undead started rising and attacking Optimus and Ratchet, "When you fall, Optimus, you too shall join my army."

The two Autobots continued to fight the undead Cybertronians, the Dark Energon started to sap their strength. Ayla started to feel an odd sensation, something that let her control the undead. She controlled them to go after mainly Optimus the most, and pile on both of them unknowingly, and created more dark Energon shards, eating them like candy once again.

Megatron heard the crunch behind him. He turned around and seen Ayla eating.....Dark Energon! Megatron snatched the Dark Energon and glared at her.

"Don't eat this. You'll die because you don't have an immune system like myself.", Megatron said, concern and worry showing easily in his eyes.

Ayla created another Dark Energon shard and bit it, eating it, and swallowing it, continuing on the shard until it was gone, "I have been doing this while you haven't been paying attention to me. Immune system my aft, no offense, Megatron, but I feel a connection with the stuff." Ayla created another shard and started to eat it.

Megatron's eyes widened and he hummed. He turned back to the fight.

"Finish them! Get ready.", Megatron whispered the last part so only Ayla would have heard it.

When Optimus finished fighting, Megatron picked up Ayla.

Ayla started screaming and thrashing in Megatron's hand, "Help me! He is going to kill me! Help me!"

"Quiet, human! Now, Optimus, you want it? Come and get it!", Megatron yelled.

Optimus gasped and climbed up the mountain at a quick rate. Ratchet followed. While Optimus and Megatron fought, Ratchet was able to grab Ayla and call for a bridge.