X

Sorry for not updating in a LONG time. I've been updating other books and trying to finish them so I can publish a book I had promised some of you (that is, if you read the Optimus love story). Yes, I am working on the sequel.

Just a reminder, Striker is Soundwave's name BEFORE he was created into a failed experiment.

~

"Thank you, Striker.", Ayla said, Soundwave smiled.

"You know, I like Striker more than Soundwave. I think I'll change my name back. What do you think?", Soundwave asked.

"I think you should go for it!", Ayla said excitedly.

Soundwave smiled and changed his name to his original one. (Just so you don't get confused, I will still use his name from the episodes in the book) Ayla smiled back at him.

"I love you and your original name, big brother. I still cant believe you're 6 million years older than me......your don't act like it.", Ayla said with a smirk.

"That's because I'm still a youngling on the inside.", Soundwave laughed, "And I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know! We were the troublesome duo back then!", Ayla said with a laugh.

Remember when we painted Dad pink? He hated it and he wouldn't stop tickling us for weeks!", Soundwave said, remembering his sore sides after each tickle session from laughing.

"i remember! I lubricated (cried) and drooled so much I got dehydrated for a while.", Ayla said.

"And then there was that time we went to our neighbors house and put a small bomb in a basket of Energon goodies. It blew up in his face!", Soundwave laughed, "Funny thing is, that was Optimus and Elita One's house before he became a Prime!"

"I know!", Ayla said and laughed.

"We pranked a lot of bots before the war.", Soundwave grinned.

"We did!", Ayla said, grinning as well.

"What was your number one favorite prank?", Soundwave asked.

"Mmm, I'd have to say the one we did with switching dad's high-grade with sour Energon!", Ayla said.

"That was fun! Oh, don't forget when we switched Orion's regular Energon with high-grade.", Soundwave laughed.

"That was funny too!", Ayla said and laughed.

Little did they know, a certain silver mech was listening to everything the two were talking about.

"Oh! And don't forget when we pranked Starscream was little WE told him he could turn invisible. He believed us for seven million years!", Soundwave laughed.

"I know!", she said, laughing, "And when he finally figured out we tricked him, he wanted to kill us, but we were stronger, older, and bigger than that runt!"

"Yeah! He was trying to punch and kick us. He couldn't even make a dent in our armor.", he smirked.

"The troublesome duo creates more pranks than the terror twins. You two have quite a reputation.", Megatron spoke up.

"You were there the whole time?!", Ayla asked him as Soundwave jumped.

"Oh, yes. I heard about the prank you pulled on Orion, the prank you pulled on me, that was some sour Energon by the way, and the other pranks. Hmm. I have a surprise for you two. You wont get it for a while, but you're going to like it.", Megatron said and left the room.

"Ok......?", Ayla said, unsure, "What do you think dad means by that, Striker?"

"I'm not sure. Let's watch our backs though. You never know, Dad likes to pop out of no where sometimes.", Soundwave said.

"Agreed. Though he's not the only one.", she said.

Soundwave gave a sly grin. He left the room and walked to the bridge to his post, looking behind him every once in a while. Ayla walked to the throne room and sat on her throne, looking over her shoulder every so often.

Megatron smirked as he flew off the warship in search of the Autobot base.

Ayla sat on her throne and went into her music files and started listening to Alan Jackson. Soundwave typed on the monitor to decode the database. Ayla watched while listening to music.

Megatron returned as a ground bridge opened up on the flight deck. The Autobots came out of the ground bridge, curious as to why they were invited onto the Nemesis. Megatron transformed and guided the Autobots through the Nemesis, looking for his kids.

"Striker! Ayla!", Megatron called out, the Autobots looked at him confused.

He only had a daughter..... or so they thought.

Soundwave turned to Ayla, his eyes widened, "He's coming! Maybe he doesn't want to throw paint at us for pranking him all those years ago."

"Let's just go see what he wants.", Ayla said and left, soon after finding her father, "Yes, dad? Wait, why're they here?!" Ayla pointed towards the Autobots.

Megatron smirked and turned to the Autobots.

"Wait here. Come on.", Megatron brought Striker and Ayla far enough away from the Autobots so they couldn't hear what they were talking about, "I brought them here because I thought the two of you might want to have some fun. I am allowing the Autobots to spend 2 weeks with us. During the two weeks, you two can prank the Autobots as much as you want. Especially Optimus."

"Pranking the Autobots? What do you think, Ayla?", Striker asked his sister.

Ayla grinned evilly, "The troublesome duo is back in business!"

Hey, readers! I hope you liked the chapter. Once again, I am super sorry for not updating since......the beginning of September? I hope I can update again tomorrow. If not, expect another one next Friday. See you soon! May chaos be with you!