VII

Ayla laughed and hugged him.

"It's okay. I think it's cute....!", she said.

Knockout face went even darker. Megatron smirked at him. Ayla kissed Knockout's cheek. To Megatron, it was amusing to see  Knockout blushing like crazy while his daughter was hugging Knockout and watching some videos that Knockout's parents had taken.

Ayla held Knockout there against his will, making him watch the videos. Knockout sighed and watched them. His faceplate getting darker every minute.

"Okay, I had my fun.", Ayla said.

Soundwave smirked under his visor and turned on a video of Ayla dancing with her brother the day she came home from the hospital. Megatron smiled when he remembered that day.

"Why did I go to the hospital?", Ayla asked and blushed as she watched her spinning. Sad fact is still does it....

"We didn't know why your optics were royal purple. They had explained that it was because you lived on Dark Energon. It was your blood.", Megatron explained.

"Oh...... Well, I didn't realize that..... Why do I have Dark Energon in me? And when they told you I lived on Dark Energon instead of regular, what did you all do?", she asked, "Cause it doesn't exist on Cybertron.... So how were you able to get it?"

"You were born with it. Your mother didn't have Dark Energon in her, but I do. The Dark Energon in my spark activated the small amount of Dark Energon in my veins. In order to get you Energon, I had to go off world. I managed to find quite a lot on Tiger Pax. It was enough to last you 15 million years. I was concerned for you after I found out you had Dark Energon. Not only was it hard enough to find it for one youngling, but I had to find enough for two.", Megatron explained.

"How come?", Ayla asked.

"Soundwave was also born with Dark Energon.", Megatron said and gestured to said bot.

"I never knew that, big brother. Why did you neer tell me?", she asked, a little hurt he never told her.

"Soundwave:... Ugh frag this.", Soundwave took off his visor, surprising everyone, "I didn't wasn't you to be concerned Ayla."

All of the Decepticons stared at Soundwave as he stood in front of Ayla. No one had ever seen Soundwave without his mask or even heard his true voice.

"Why not?", Ayla asked as she was the only one not surprised.

"You had your own life to live. Your own concerns. I had mine. You didn't deserve to worry about me and yourself. Not to mention dad.", Megatron rolled his optics at him.

Ayla looked into her brother's optics, "But you didn't think that I would ever want to know when you're family and I deserved to know that you have the same problem as me, big brother. We're family, we tell each other things like this."

"Your right, you win.", Soundwave admitted, "It was foolish of me not to tell you."

Ayla hugged him tightly, but not tight enough to hurt him, "Just tell me these things in the future... Please....?"

Soundwave nodded.

"Soundwave loosing? That's a first.", Breakdown commented.

"Say we electrify some dumbos, brother?", she asked him quietly.

Soundwave smirked and nodded at her. Megatron was watching the two younglings with curiosity. Ayla released her brother and let her lightning crackle over her body threateningly. She pointed her hand at.......

Cliffhanger! No, seriously, it's a cliffhanger. I'm not kidding. This chapter is longer than I thought it'd be. Oh well...... that's okay. It's more reading for you...... and more typing for me. -_-  I hope you enjoyed this chapter as it has been fun to write..... er- type. Comment who you think it is. NO cheating! That means, don't ask CommentsByAyla. Got it? Good. The next chapter will be up today as well. My goal is to have at least up to chapter 10 done today.... Anyway, enough of my rambling. You go ahead and enjoy the rest of your day while you wait. Have fun!