Chapter 2: The Jerk

"Cam! I was just leaving..." I said embarrassedly.

Cameron came closer to the window, and to me. As he released the latch and pulled up the window, I saw his arm flex off his biceps. Man they were hot, he was hot, he was perfect.

"There you go." Cameron said.

"Wait? You're just going to let me go? No questions? No comments? No reason for me to explain myself being here?" I questioned him.

"Yep." Cameron responses as he walks towards the door.

With that I closed the window, and said "What? A simple 'yep'? No, I'm staying here until I figure out what happened here last night."

"What is there to figure out? You made a move on me and then one thing led to other and we ended up here. Half naked in my bedroom." He said fairly irritated with me.

"Whoa, whoa. I made a move on you? Hold it back player. I don't even flirt." I barked back.

"Well then what happened, because the most logical answer is mine." Cameron retorted, "I'm not gay. I don't feel that way about guys."

"Obviously, you're dating Piper." I said realizing what I had said, "Piper! No! Oh, she doesn't deserve this."

"Look, you can worry about that later. When you're out of my house." Cameron said opening the window again.

"Fine, I'm not happy about this." I said going out the window not realizing what was about to happen, "This is not over!"

"I think it is." Cameron said closing the window.

"Wait! I can't get down! Man, I did not think this though."

I saw his reaction though the window: "What did you say something? I can't hear you."

That jerk.

With my shirt back on, I proceeded to bang on the window and get Cameron's attention.

He put on his headphones and blasted his tunes; ignoring me.

That jerk.

"Jax?" said Mrs. Applesauce down on the ground.

Oh great...

I turned around and said, "Hi, Mrs. Applesauce! Good morning!"

"What are you doing up there? Did the party really cause you to sleep on the roof?" She asked.

"No, it was a bet!" my voice went high, "I mean it was a bet at the party."

Really? Lying with a high voice?

"Oh, I see. You kids and your bets, someone could get hurt. Now, I'll open up the window and let you get down." Mrs. Applesauce said.

"That would be awesome! Thanks Mrs. Applesauce!" I screamed with glee.

In a matter of seconds, Mrs. Applesauce went into Cameron's room and let me in.

"Cameron? Did you not see that poor kid outside?" His mother asked as the crawled though the window.

"Sorry, mom. I didn't" he replied with innocence.

"Well, Jax. I'll see you later." with that Mrs. Applesauce left the room, leaving Cameron and I alone.

"Look, I just wanted to say sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." I told him.

"It's okay. I'll see you later." He said, seemingly hurt. Then, put on his headphones continuing to listen to his music.

I decided not to bother him, and left quietly. He's a great guy, and I don't want to ruin his life. Even if that means, I have to ruin my own happiness. He's not the jerk, I am and I need to make this right. But to do that, I need to find out the truth about what happen.

I left his house and headed home; how am I going to explain this to my over-protective mom and my anti-homosexual father. Wish me luck...