Chapter 4: Meeting the Mark

I was a young YouTuber, dreaming of being this awesome actor. I made music videos, I did skits, and made horrible, but fun mini-series.

How I met Cameron was though an awesome young and beautiful lady named Piper.

I met this young women when the Wong Fu Productions asked me to be a part of their new movie; 1,000 Miles too Love. Of course, I auditioned first. I played Pip, the best friend of Gabi, played by Piper.

On set it when something like this:

"Hey guys! I would love to thank you for picking me to play this role! Thank you!" I told them with great delight.

"No problem! It's great to have talent like yourself join our film community," said Phillp Wang.

Piper happened to be behind me, practicing her lines, and she then stop to talk to me, "Hey! I could help but notice that you were really nice with them."

"Well, I really appreciate this role. Acting is my life! I love it! Every aspect from acting and performing to making friends and making others feel better." I told her with much excitement.

"Wow! I like your energy! My name's Piper." She replied.

"I know...currently I'm dying and crying tears of joy on the inside because I just get this opportunity to meet you. But, I have to keep it professional." I told her, "Unless, you let me go fan crazy."

"Maybe, a little."

"Yayayayay!! I love you!! You are such an amazing person and your acting skills are so good! I need to hug you and take a picture with you!! Yayayayay!" I fanboyed like crazy.

"Aww! You're so adorable! Fine, I guess you get a picture!" She agreed happily.

We took a selfie together, and we talked on for hours and hours. It seem like the world had never ended. This helped us build our characters for the video while we were shooting.

"Wow! I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship." She told me.

"Ahhh! I mean...well, I love making friends!" I told her as we laughed.

We hugged each other. By the end of the shoot, we had danced behind every person in the studio and sung a wide range of pop and country songs.

"It was so great getting to know you, Jax." She said super happily.

"Aww! Thanks, Piper! You are exactly what I had expected to be; an awesome, beautiful, talented, and oddly weird friend!" I said.

We hugged and then she left the shoot. Ahh, that was a great day. Well, it so happens, Piper called me the next day.

I was sitting on my bed, doing my homework, when Piper called. I decided to pick it up.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Jax!"

"Hey Piper!"

"I wanted to invite you to come along to a party I'm hosting."

"Sweetastic! I will be honored to come!"

"Awesome!"

"What time is it? And where will it be?"

"Around 6:00, and it's be at my house of course."

"Fabulous! I will see you then! Bye Piper!"

"Bye Jax!" Replied Piper. I turn off the phone and literally sat there running a conversation with myself.

My first party! Yes! Who will I meet at this wonderful party? I feel like Anna from Frozen! I'm so excited! What if I meet the one?!

Whoa! Hold you're horses, Optimism! Really? Meeting 'the one?' I must be some idiot. But I can't help it!

"My First Party! AHHH!" I yelled into my pillow.

So, being the person I am, I called up Kaitlyn, my BFF.

"Hey—" answered Kate.

"Guess what just happened?!"

"What—"

"I was just invited to a party"

"That–"

"I cannot believe it! It's going to be awesome!"

"OM—"

"What should I—"

"Calm Down! You sound like a train running into a car crash."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry! Calming...Down!"

"Now, tell me everything."

"So, Piper invited me to her party at 6:00! And I was thinking! Can you be my plus one?"

"OMG! Yes, I would love too! But you know my mom is going to say no."

"What if we said we had a study session at my house?"

"No offense, or anything but your a boy, a male, the opposite sex of me. My parents are not going to let me sleepover."

"But I'm Gay? What's the worst that can happen?"

"I know your gay, but my parents don't."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that part. I'm still in the closet."

"Seriously Jax, you are a mess. I don't know how you keep yourself together without my help."

"Hey, that's why your my best friend, Kate."

"The Kurt Hummel to my Rachel Berry."

"Wait! How about we say we are studying at the library until 9? That should be enough time to party right?"

"That may just work. I'm going."

"Great! I'll pick you up at 5:30!"

"See you there!"

"Bye Kate!"

"Bye Jax" Kate said turning off the phone.

Wow! I feel so complete. The whole world was coming together. I finished my first acting gig, I met a new friend who I am a huge fan of, and my first party is going to be with my best friend! Life is great! Now time to party!