Chapter 3: A Family Matter

I entered the house, and my mom came and hugged me, "Jax! Where were you all night?!"

"Probably out with his girlfriend." Answered my dad jokingly.

"Dad! No!" I said, "I don't have one."

"Stop that. My son is not dating anyone until he gets out of school." my mom yelled at him.

My parents don't know I'm gay yet. Added on to that, my mom is super over-protective and doesn't want me find a girlfriend, because in her eyes: "Girlfriend equals bad grades. Bad grades equals bad life." And if you haven't guess it by now, my family is an Asian family from Vietnam. As for my dad, he was raised and grew-up with an American type vibe of "let it be". He isn't as over-protective as my mother, but is still worried. He allows for me to date and go out, while my mom says no to everything.

My mom then grabbed my ears, and started to yell at me; "You know how worried I was! You...you are in trouble! Go to your room and yourself clean up!" (Obviously, this was translated to English to the best of my knowledge.)

"Okay. Mom, I'll go." I told her.

I did as I was told. I continued up to my room; still with a heavy heart. I couldn't get Cameron out of my head. It was like a song put on replay. I wished that this morning, it could have played out differently. Instead of me running around the room trying to get out, I could have laid with him there and just looked at him; his perfect bed hair, his soft lips, and even his sleeping face. I could have laid there, and just hug him. Naked and all. Especially that naked part.

I grabbed my clothes, and headed for the shower. Then came the forces of darkness. It wasn't the Sith, but my siblings; Killian and Cancer. Killian is the middle child of my family. He is hard headed, smart, and is always contradicting me; like it is his job. Cancer is the youngest. His real name is Connor, but I call him Cancer because he talks too much. Just like cancer, it doesn't stop reproducing cells, so Cancer doesn't stop talking.

"You are so trouble!" Killian said.

"Jax is in trouble. Jax is in trouble." Cancer taunted.

"Don't you two have something better to do?" I replied with calmness.

They looked at each other for a moment and then said, "No." They then continued their chant of "Jax being in trouble."

"Mom! Killian and Cancer are bothering me!" I yelled.

"Boys! Stop messing with your brother!" She yelled from downstairs. They continued their chant. "Jax is in trouble. Jax is in trouble."

"Who wants to go to GameStop!" Yelled my mom in pursuit to stop them.

"Me!" They yelled running down the stairs. With peace and quite, I continued to the shower.

As I'm in the shower singing some random pop song, why don't we find out how I even met Cameron in real life. It all started with my first acting gig.