Drabble #15 - Jikook fluff with a pinch of angst

You're My Missing Puzzle Piece

Jimin walked back and forth on his room. He was busy arranging stuffs. Picking up things and deciding if the thing is worth keeping or not.

It's about time to let go of things. Jimin will be stepping on college just after this summer break and he will be moving out from their small yet cozy home in Busan to an apartment in Seoul.

Jimin stumbled upon something that holds a special memory from his childhood.

A puzzle.

It was a picture puzzle of Hulk. He felt a bit of euphoria as memories came rushing inside his mind.

//flashback//

"Iron Man did great on putting those bad guys down!" exclaimed by the boy with the bunny-like smile which is sitting beside Jimin.

"Yeah but Hulk is more cool! Did you see how he threw Loki around like a paper?" Jimin said, eyebrows wiggling to show how proud he is on his favorite superhero.

"He got some strenght all right," the boy replied, rolling his eyes at Jimin, "But he doesn't have a cool and awesome armor like Iron Man's."

Jimin was just about to answer to defend  his all-time favorite Marvel character when he heard the door clicked open. The two boys both ran towards the person who just entered the room.

"Eomma!"

"Will you stop calling my mom your eomma? I'm his only son."

"Let me remind you that OUR parents said themselves that starting yesterday, they have TWO sons and YOU should call me HYUNG." Jimin failed to get any response from the younger so he shifted his gaze at his new mom that is standing in front of them with 2 boxes on her hands.

The woman handed the green box to Jimin while the red one was given to the younger,
"Now you two, no fighting. Why don't you two play with that puzzle while I prepare some snacks downstairs." And with that, their mom left the room.

Jimin faced his younger brother with beaming eyes and excitment, "Jungkookie let-"

"No way I'm playing with you Jiminie."

Jimin frowned and was left with no other choice but to go the left side of the room to play with whatever it is inside the box himself. He settled on the floor and slowly opened the green box. Jimin found scrambled puzzle pieces inside. There was a small paper that serves as a guide to build the puzzle. Jimin wasted no time and started putting the puzzle in its right place.

Jimin's lips curved into a smile when an image of Hulk was formed on the puzzle but that smile quickly faded when he noticed that there are still some pieces that are missing but there's no more puzzle pieces left on his box.

He turned to Jungkook who had just finished putting the last piece of his puzzle and looked confused just like him.

Jimin stood up to have a better view on Jungkook's puzzle.

It was Hulk Buster.

Jimin's eyes shifted on his puzzle.

Hulk.

Then everything became connected on his mind.  "Jungkook I think the other half of my Hulk puzzle is your puzzle."

Jungkook looked at him with narrowed eyes and replied hastily, "I don't need you to complete something Jimin."