Last Drabble - Jikook FLUFF

Author's note

It's been a month (or more?) since I last updated ㅠㅠ I missed writing drabbles jinjja. But sadly, this will be my last drabble...for this book ;)

I'll be on senior highschool in less than 2 months and I have no idea how busy I will be at that time. I'm also a bit busy with life these days (someone save me from here pls ;A;) so until I see how things will work for me I won't be writing any drabbles for the meantime.

I won't stop writing stories though so don't think I'll stop completely ^^ I'm actually working on a new story (actually the story has been in my drafts for 2 months already lmao) and I'll post it once I finished writing atleast 5 chapters (don't expect quick updates though).

I made this last drabble a fluff because I don't want to end this one with you crying XD I started it with fluff so I shall end it with fluff ♡

Enjoy~

---

A perfect love letter for the perfect you

Jimin bit the end of his tongue as his right hand carefully imprints the letter 'J' on the first line of the paper. He noticed that the curve of the letter went beyond the line (it was fine actually only 1cm of the letter was off the line) and that made his forehead crease with a frown. He hastily crumpled the paper and threw it to the trashbin beside his study table. Jimin groaned as he pull out the last piece of paper from the envelope. He remembered buying 10 sheets of stationery paper so that means he had wasted 9 of them already for the passed 3 hours. and he's not even halfway done; honestly speaking, there was no sign of progress at all! Not even 1% and that realization made him more frustrated.

The reason(s) of why the first 9 sheets were rejected by Jimin himself were either the line he wrote was too cringe worthy or he wasn't satisfied with his handwriting. Jimin is starting to grow annoyed because himself but he has hold it in or else his handwriting will end up messy and that will do him no good.

He tried looking for words that doesn't look simple but his sentences end up looking awkward or too stiff when he used complicated ones. He tried to google font styles that he can imitate but some of the styles he did look so girly or too complicated He doesn't know what to do anymore. No matter what he does, he doesn't feel satisfied. He wants this one to be perfect. It is a love letter for his first love afterall. There's no room for a single flaw. Not even a misplaced dot is allowed.

He took a deep breath before starting to write again but he was just on the first word but he already messed up with that letter 'K' being too far from 'G'. He pushed the swivel chair where he is seating right now away from the desk and stood up. He threw a punch in the air before picking up his jacket and went outside. He already used his last freakin paper so he has to buy another set.

~

Jimin didn't expect to see Jungkook inside the store.

Jimin didn't want to see him actually because that will just make him more nervous and distracted.

The latter was wearing a plain white tee and shorts but still he managed to pull off a hot and handsome look that made Jimin's eyes grow wide. Jungkook's back was facing Jimin but Jimin can see through that back and he freaking knows how good Jungkook looks right now. He know every detail of Jeon Jungkook. How can he not when all he did during their junior high was stare at Jungkook? (he does it secretly he doesn't want to look like creep afterall).

Jimin felt like his heart is about to jump out of his chest right now. How can he not feel this way if the reason why he was being frustrated for the past 3 hours because of a goddamn letter is right in front of him and looks so fine?