Drabble #19 - Jikook fluffy fluff

*Author's note

Okay so for those who's doesn't know, Jimin posted on the fancafe two days ago that his phone's LCD is broken. He promised to get it fixed but I'm not really sure if he did but for this drabble I'll be assuming that he still haven't okay? Just wanted to clarify this before I start hehe. That's all ^^

And so let the story begin ㅎㅎㅎ

Jikook x photography

Bangtan had their MV shooting schedule today so the boys got up early to prepare. After finishing their morning ceremonies, all of them rode the van with their manager hyungs.

The hyung line and Namjoon rode the first van together with manager Hobeom hyung while the maknae line and Hobie went to the MV site together with manager Sejin hyung.

All through the ride, Jimin kept on whining about his phone's broken LCD and the VHope duo keep on teasing him about it. Compared to the other van, it was theirs was noisy but Jungkook remained silent as he is busy playing games on his phone.

After 3 hours, they finally reached their destination. The staffs gathered around Bangtan to re-touch their make ups and fix clothes that got wrinkled due to the the 3 hours of seating inside the vehicle.

After shooting the first scene, the director called for a break. Jimin left his phone on their dorm but he was itching to visit and see what ARMYs are doing right now. Jimin borrowed Jungkook's phone. At first, he couldn't believe that Jungkook actually let him borrow his phone. The maknae is fond of playing games on it he doesn't let his hyungs touch it but maybe, today is Jimin's lucky day?

Jungkook unlocked his phone and handed it to Jimin. Since this chance is very rare, Jimin excitedly explored the maknae's unreachable phone. He opened the photos and scrolled until a certain photo caught his attention and made him stop. He clicked the photo and his eyes grew wide.

It's a photo of him sleeping inside the van when they had a flight overseas.

Jimin's cheeks flushed pink. His eyes searched for Jungkook and when he saw the maknae was busy playing with their member V, he opened the twitter app and tweeted the photo

 His eyes searched for Jungkook and when he saw the maknae was busy playing with their member V, he opened the twitter app and tweeted the photo

He smiled seeing the ARMYs' positive response. Their breaktime came to an end it's time to work again.

//after the shooting//

"JIMINIE!!!!!!"

Tae, Hobie and Sejin's eyes followed Jungkook who is chasing his Jiminie hyung for what he had done earlier. Okay, tweeting the photo was not that much of an issue for Kook. But him being caught taking photos of Jimin by Jimin himself is another issue. Plus, Jimin's non-stop teasing earlier, Jungkook had completely lost his shit and he won't settle down until he gets his hands on Jimin.

"Gosh I want to go home already. HEY YOU TWO! JUST CONTINUE YOUR LOVE CHASE AT THE DORM I WANNA CUDDLE WITH MY BED ALREADY!" -Taehyung

"Oh c'mon don't act like you don't know them Tae. It'll take 2 hours before they get contented with their lovey dovey act." -Sejin

"Damn I wish I accepted Yoongi hyung's offer when he told me to go with them. The hyungs must be lying comfortably at their beds right now." -Hoseok