Stealing My Heart~ A Scotty McCreery Fanfic

***Bailey's POV***
I awake to the sound of my alarm clock blaring into my ear. "Ugh.." I groaned sitting up and peeking over at it, and sure enough, it read 5:30 in red digits. Time to get moving. I reached over on my nightstand for my glasses and headed over to my dresser where I got out a pair of athletic softball shorts and a tshirt and went to the bathroom to change. I applied a little bit of makeup, threw up my hair into a ponytail, and then put in my contacts, then I walked across my apartment to my kitchen to fix myself something for breakfast.

I decided on two eggs, and two pieces of toast with a glass of orange juice. I took a seat at my table an flipped on my laptop to check my email when my phone went off.

"Hello?" I said into the phone as I finished eating and carried my dishes over to the sink. "Hey Bailey. It's coach Phillips." I heard my coach say on the other side. "Oh hey coach. What's up?" I asked walking to my front door and slipping on my shoes. "I was wondering if you could come to the field earlier today." He said. "Sure coach. I'm leaving now. Why?" I asked grabbing my keys and Nike drawstring bag and heading out to my car. "I need you to do me a favor.. We have a last minute tour for a very important person that I would like it to do of the field complex." He told me as I started the car. "Are you sure you want me to do it?" I asked.
"Bailey, you know the field better than anyone I know. You are the one I want giving this tour. And beside this person would then be able to brag that they were given a tour from the Akron Racers star first baseman Bailey Moore."
***Scotty's POV***
"Hey Scotty GET UP!" My manager Mike said hitting me with a pillow. He has been trying for the past 20 minutes to get me up but I refuse. "I don't wanna.." I whined. I looked over at my alarm clock which read 6:36 and I groaned. It's way too early to be up. "Scotty we need to leave in less than 30 minutes for that tour of the Akron Racers complex." He told me sitting in the chair across from my bed. "Do we have to have this tour?!" I asked standing up and walking over to my dresser pulling out a pair of shorts and a Bojangles tshirt. "Yes we have to. We leave in 25 minutes so hurry up." Mike said heading out the door.

After he closed the door behind himself, I walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower, then I got dressed. I really don't want to have this tour, because I mean come on, softball isn't a real sport. I mean I play it every summer during the CMA Fest and it's a breeze. "Ready to go Scott?" Mike yelled from the door. "Yep, I'm coming." I yelled back. Let's get this over with.