Chapter 14

--Scotty's POV--
I can definitely tell Bailey is nervous about her parents coming.

"Does this look okay? And be honest.." She said standing in front of me. I looked her up and down and she looked beautiful. She is wearing a light blue blouse and a pair of jeans that fit her perfectly.

"You look amazing." I complimented as I worked on buttoning up my black shirt. "Here let me help you with that." Bailey offered as she slowly slipped the button into the hole, and swiftly moved to the next button. When she finished, she smoothed out a couple creases in the shirt and smiled.

"You clean up well." She said giving me a wink and kissing my cheek. I leaned down and was going to kiss her when the doorbell rang. "Oh! That must be them!" She exclaimed as she hurried out the door. I shook my head grinning and headed to Jess' room to get Easton and Jess.

When I reached her room, I could hear giggling. "Hey you two lovebirds in there, I hate to ruin your show, but Bailey's parents are here." I yelled knocking. Easton stuck his head out, "okay we are almost ready." He replies and closed the door.

I walked towards the living room and saw Bailey hugging her parents. I smiled and watched as her parents looked at me in shock. Bailey realized what they were looking at and laughed. "Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend Scotty." She announced as her mom'a jaw dropped to the floor.

"You're kidding right?!" She asked smiling and walked over to me. "Nope.. We really are dating." She replied and I nodded in agreement. Her mom embraced me in a hug, and her dad shook my hand.

"You know, Bailey used to tell me all the time that she was going to date you.. I guess I never really expected it to happen." She explained and I grinned.

"Mom!" Bailey groaned and I gave her a wink. "Well, you can believe it. You have a fantastic daughter Mr. And Mrs. Moore." I replied. Bailey blushed and her parents nodded as Jess came into the living room with Easton behind her.

"MAMA MOORE! PAPA MOORE!!" She exclaimed running and giving them hugs. Bailey laughed joining my side and slipped her arm around mine. I kissed the top of her head, and she smiled up at me.

"Well you guys must be hungry! Let's eat!" Bailey announced as she led us all to the small dining room. Everyone took their seats, and I followed Bailey to the kitchen to help her carry in the food.

"I like your parents." I said opening the fridge to get the pitcher of sweet tea and dressing for the salad. "I'm glad you like them." She replied smiling. I walked the sweet tea and dressing over to Bailey and set it on the counter.

"You know, I think you remind me a lot of your mom.." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Really? I usually get that I'm a lot like my dad.. You know, laid back, quiet." She answered.

"Well you are laid back.. But I don't know about quiet.." I laughed and then kissed her lips. We pulled away and she smiled at me.

"For your information mister, I used to be the quiet one." She smirked and I raised my eyebrows. "Oh really now?" She nodded and touched my chest. "Now we can't keep them waiting." She demanded grabbing the lasagna. I watched her walk out of the room and smiled. I am one lucky man.