Chapter 3

-- Baileys POV--
I can't believe the person I am giving the tour to is THE Scotty McCreery. This is the guy that I was head over heels for since I saw him audition in Milwaukee. Although I am not a hardcore McCreerian anymore, Scotty has always been my favorite. I looked up from the corner his way and my heart skipped a beat when our eyes met. He smiled and I looked at the ground and blushed. I can't believe I am letting him do this to me. The video came to an end and I headed back up to the podium. "Okay y'all! I hope y'all enjoyed the video! Now before we get touring, I would like to know if anyone has any questions." I asked as I looked around the room as someone raised their hand. I looked at their name tag and read the name Matt. "Yes.. Matt?" I said pointing at him and smiling. "I was wondering if a pretty woman like you has a boyfriend?" He asked smiling.
I froze. What the heck?! I smiled as the heat was rising to my cheeks and luckily someone else raised their hand. I looked up and saw that It was Scotty. "Yes?" I asked as he smirked. "Why won't you answer Matt's question?" He asked back. If I wasn't playing tour guide and he wasn't famous I would so slap him right now. "Does anyone have any questions about the VIDEO?" I asked as no one raised their hands. "Alrighty then. Let's get touring!" I announced leading the way.
--Scotty's POV--
I have to admit, there is something about Bailey that is different. I followed close behind her as she led us into the hallway leading to the different sections. She turned around facing us and began walking backwards. "As you can tell, this complex is a lot like a major league park in some areas. Just like a major league park, we have different sections and we also have a bunch of concession stands with different choices of ballpark food." She explained motioning to the different areas. "That's true... Except baseball is a real sport." I said mumbling as she stopped walking.
The stop was so sudden that I almost ran into her. "Did you say something Scotty?" She asked giving me a look. "No ma'am." I replied as I heard Matt and the rest of the crew laughing behind me. I felt like a little kid in school again being called out by the teacher. Bailey turned around and continued walking as I felt someone tap me on the shoulder from behind. I turned and saw Matt. He motioned for me to stick with him and we kept some distance between the group.
"That girl is hot." Matt said staring at Bailey in a way that made me mad. "Back off Matt." I replied staring him down. "Woah.. Scotty you really like this girl! What's up?" He said giving me a pat on the back. "I'm not quite sure." I replied a the group got further away from us. I watched as Bailey stopped and was telling the group about something else. Her knowledge of the field was impeccable. "Hey you two slow pokes!! Get your move on!!" Bailey yelled at us as she put her hands on her hips. I smiled at Matt. "This girl is different. I call dibs." I replied looking at Bailey and making my way to the rest of the group.