Chapter 2

Ashley's POV

Kina had broken up with me after I had pushed her off of me. I also found out the she isn't my mate but Andy is. I know right Ashley freakin' Purdy the man whore has a mate that is a guy. Not to mention that in the next alpha in line and I need a Luna. I need to talk to my dad to see if this has ever happened before. But the thing is I'm scared to tell him.

I took a  long hot shower and was putting my clothes on when my phone went off and it was Andy.

-hey do you remember what we had to do for the science homework?-

Just as I read it a teary eyed Kina walked through the door. She paused looking at me and then ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me. I shivered in disgust and she took it the wrong way.

"So you like that?" She purred in my ear and her voice broke. It was almost sad. Almost.

"Kina you aren't my mate now get off me before I remove you." I said using my alpha tone and she stepped back.

"Ashley I still love you please come back to me." She said looking down.

"No I found my mate and you aren't them. You will find you're mate one day I hope." I said and she stomped her foot.

"Ashley Purdy I know you still love me and I will prove it to you." She said then kissed me.

I pushed her off and she flew into the wall. She looked up at me shock before getting up and walking back over. Does she ever stop.

"Baby please stop fighting it." She purred pushing her boobs against me.

Well it would be easier to be with her than explain the Andy is my mate. I thought to myself before sighing.

"Fine." I said and she squeaked before kissing me.

My wolf whined but I just ignored him. Her hands kept getting lower and lower before I remembered Andy texted me. I pulled away and she caught her breath.

-I kinda want out of the house and I have noticed that you are good at math so can I come over and we can help each other- I sent and Kina slid her hands down my chest till she reached the buttons on my pants. Luckily Andy texted back and gave me the address.

-do you mind if I stay the night- I asked and looked up at Kina to see she hand her arms crosses and had her eyebrow raised.

"I'm going over to a friends house to work on some homework." I told her and she pouted.

"Don't worry baby I will be back." I said and she smiled before giving me a kiss. It took everything I had not to push her away. Then my phone went off.

-if you want to- I sighed in relief that I wouldn't be stuck here.

"And I'm stay the night but I will text you."

"Find babe but I will miss you." She said giving me one more kiss before running off.

I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth then packed my clothes before heading to his house which was a five minuet walk from the pack house.

I knocked on the door and he gestured me to come in.

His house wasn't big but it wasn't small either. It was two stories and all the walls were coffee colored with two big couches and two chairs in a dark brown color.

"Um my room is upstairs at the end of the hall to the left." He said pointing to the stairs.

"Holy shit." I said shocked that one he talked and two his voice didn't match.