Chapter 10

Ashley's POV

"Andy no!" I yelled crying and I mind linked my dad.

'Dad call the pack doctor now.'

'I did now whats wrong?' He asked sounding worried.

'Andy tried to commit suicide.' I said cry holding him in my lap.

'Ash she said to meet her there.' He said sounding sad too.

I met the pack doctor and she immediately started working on him. she hooked him up on a IV and oxygen then cleaning his wrist.

"So what's going on?" I asked taking Andy's hand and looking at the doctor.

"He lost a lot of blood and that up him in a coma. His heart beat it weak and he might not wake up-" I cut her off with a growl but she continued.

"We have him hooked up to an IV and a breathing tube. I stitched his wrist if and when he wakes up he will be very weak for a while." She explained and I nodded.

She walked out and sat there with Andy. I started crying again.

"Andy you will get through this. We both will I promise. And I promise I am never leaving your side. I will be here with you until you wake up. I love you not matter what." I said as the tears ran down my face.

*2 Weeks Later*

"Ash come on you need to eat and take a shower." My mom said softly.

"I can't leave his side I promised." I said not looking away from him.

"You haven't showered, ate or slept for two weeks. You know he's not going to be happy about it either." She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't care I'm not leaving his side. And don't use him against me I don't are if he gets mad. I love him and I'm not leaving his side." I said and she nodded.

"Andy baby please wake up." I whispers to him for the thousandth time.

"I can't live without you I need you." I said as the tears started falling.

"I remember when I asked you out. Your eyes got really big like you couldn't believe I just did it. Then when we first met the way your eye lit up when I sat next to you. You did think I noticed but I did. And another time when we were at practice and the guys drew on your face. You knew it was there but you never bothered to take it off even though there was a penis at your mouth. And who could for get the sign on you back that said property of Ashley Purdy." I said smiling at the memories.

"I miss the way you lay your head in my chest at night. Your smile and laugh. The way your eye light up when I talk to you. Your baby blue eyes. And most importantly I miss you please wake up." I said laying my head on the bed.

*One Month Later*

He still hasn't left. Every other day my dad sends on of the guys or Sammi down here while I take a shower and eat.

"Andy baby please I need you back I miss you." I begged him.

"Please I love and miss you."

Andy's POV

"Please I love and miss you." Ashley said and he sounded like me was crying.

I wanted to reach out and hug him to tell him that I'm an ass and I'm sorry. But I couldn't open my eyes or move my arms.

I felt the faint tingles in my hand and I knew he was holding my hand.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't wake up and comfort Ashley.

I tried moving my hand and I think I got it to twitch.

Ashley's POV

I had my head down when I felt his hand twitch.

"Baby can you move your hand again?" I asked and he moved his hand.

I mind link the pack doctor and she came down.

"He moved."I said and her face fell.

"Has the heart beats been any faster of slower. Just anything weird?" She asked and my face fell.

"No, why?" I asked worried.

"Because that could be a brain spasm which causes things to move or twitch." She said then left.

"Andy please baby I love you I need you to wake up." I said and I felt his hand move.

I looked up to see the baby blue eyes that I have missed so much.

AN

Sorry that this chapter I short but I have been busy with school. And I decided to upload early because of how many votes and stuff I got on the last chapter.

Thanks for reading!!