Chapter 6

CC's POV

I just watched my crush of over two years and my other three friends turn into a wolf!

I saw him slowly turn around and look at me. He slowly walked over and held his hand out.

"This is not how I planned on telling you." He said chuckling and helping me up.

"Um can you tell me what the hell just happened?" I asked confused.

"Um Jinxx, Ashley, Andy and I are all werewolf's." I explained and he nodded telling me to go on.

Ashley's POV

Jake told CC and after getting over the shock he accepted Jake and agreed to go on a date with him.

Andy was laying on the couch with his feet in my lap watching batman. But he seemed uncomfortable because he keeps wiggling around every few seconds.

"Andy why do you keep wiggling?" I asked as he dug his heel into my thigh.

"I'm uncomfortable. My wolf keeps whining and I feel these tingly things but they don't hurt or anything. They just. I don't know." He explained and I smiled.

"Come here." I said holding my arms out and he hesitantly crawled him to my lap and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Mates have sparks that go off between them and our wolfs like contact. They like to be close." I explained and he put his head in the cook of my neck and my wolf purred.

"Oh." He said and his breath spread across my skin making me shiver in pleasure.

"Are you ready for bed?" I asked him and all the guys were spread out on the floor.

"What time is it?" He asked looking at me.

"2 in the morning." I said and he yawned.

"Yeah let me get changed." He said getting and I nodded.

Jinxx must have fell asleep texting because his phone was in his hand. Jake and CC were behind the couch sleeping and some how CC ended up in Jake's arms.

I smiled when Andy walked in with his batman shirt and pajama bottoms on.

"I'm going to go change real quick." I said and he nodded pulling my hoodie over his head.

"Do you want this back?" He asked pointing at the hoodie.

"No it looks better on you." I said and a smile spread across his face along with a blush.

I smiled before going to change.

This is a small house it has one bed,one bath, living room, kitchen and a basement. We all sleep in the living room and we practice in the basement.

After I finished changing I walked out to see Andy watching batman again.

"Alright batman that's enough batman for you." I said flipping the TV off. Even in the dark I could see him frown.

"Come here." I said holding my hand out.

"Where are we going?" He asked when I pulled him down the hall.

"To the bedroom. That sounds perverted but I don't like the couch so we are going to sleep in the nice warm bed." I said and he chuckled.

"What are the guys going to think?"

"Whatever they want." I said and he laughed again.

We laid down and he put his head on my chest. I smiled and pulled him closer to me.